AFL Grand Final 2021 Grand Final - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Who you want to win the flag?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

By continually saying he can’t say what he wants to say without making it sound like an excuse is actually diminishing Melbourne’s win.

He’s a arrogant w***er and a sore loser, regardless of the word salad he throws up trying to convince us that he’s not

Recap of Scott's presser if anyone missed it.
sad-baby.gif

Last edited:
He’s a arrogant w***er and a sore loser,
The coach and the captain both exemplify this trait, and don't get called on it nearly enough.

s**t people...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Melbourne,

I thank you for a most enjoyable evening. The best part was when the wave reached my block there were two stone-faced handbagger supporters who. did. not. move. a. muscle.

Glorious. Not to revel in other's misery but...

Sep 21, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Norwood
By continually saying he can’t say what he wants to say without making it sound like an excuse is actually diminishing Melbourne’s win.

He’s a arrogant w***er and a sore loser, regardless of the word salad he throws up trying to convince us that he’s not

I think that's what people really don't like about Scott. Full of excuses and rarely, if ever, gives credit to a superior performance by an opponent.

Back