Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates pt4 - Beyond the Verdict

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you please post the other part when it’s available please. TIA.

Jezza and Kingswood. Hope you guys are well and keeping Safe. Just thought I’d do a public shout out to you both.
Thanks mate :) Yes am well. Very busy with Covid vaccine roll out :)
Still drop past here from time to time to catch up with the news :)

I am still intending to go back to one spot I am drawn to. I studied psychic clues a group picked up on. One is a windmill. Don't bother looking for that. That is to do with the finder. The other I am not prepared to say.. This is to do re the location of SS.

Confirmed as human today!
How odd is it that no other bones present aside a seal carcass apparently within 15m.

I'm not sure what to think yet?
Could there be a non suspicious circumstance? ....
I can't think of one.

How long has it been there?
Has someone been scattering bones?

Considering the location, it begs the questions....where's the rest of it & could it be Robyn Santen?

Last edited:
Confirmed as human today!
How odd is it that no other bones present aside a seal carcass apparently within 15m.

I'm not sure what to think yet?
Could there be a non suspicious circumstance? ....
I can't think of one.

How long has it been there?
Has someone been scattering bones?

Considering the location, it begs the questions....where's the rest of it & could it be Robyn Santen?
I suggested it was a passenger from MH 370. only because i have it on my brain from my current audible title. CSK. I just read everything. Have only started the podcasts are some rippers out there .

I suggested it was a passenger from MH 370. only because i have it on my brain from my current audible title. CSK. I just read everything. Have only started the podcasts are some rippers out there .
Interesting idea, but I can't get on board with the idea a bone would make it to shore regardless where it actually went into the sea.
Can you find anything to suggest it's even possible that one might have surfaced or been carried by the tide?

I'm fixated on where the rest of it might be, how many animals may have transported it to where it was found & whether we'll see a police presence methodically sifting their way south now?
Spose the latter will depend on whether they can actually ID it or not, then, how much they decide to tell us about it if they do, but I'm intrigued for now!

I wonder and hope that Marrapodi and Ricciardi have visited BRE and asked him to reveille where Sarah is? I feel they won’t stop looking until they do, to finally close this off and see it finalised.
I watched these 2 men in court a lot of days they seemed very committed and Ricciardi a constant note taker, so I don’t think they will give up finding Sarah.
I also saw a smug look on BRE’s face most days and as the months go, I sadly don’t hold much hope in him offering anything for his last ditch of power.

Interesting idea, but I can't get on board with the idea a bone would make it to shore regardless where it actually went into the sea.
Can you find anything to suggest it's even possible that one might have surfaced or been carried by the tide?

I'm fixated on where the rest of it might be, how many animals may have transported it to where it was found & whether we'll see a police presence methodically sifting their way south now?
Spose the latter will depend on whether they can actually ID it or not, then, how much they decide to tell us about it if they do, but I'm intrigued for now!
I realize it's very very unlikely, and no i have nothing to back it up. I am intrigued by it though and they have to be somewhere. As mentioned My current audible title has me very much hooked at the moment and whilst i don't agree on everything the author Florence de changy has said so far but she has made a lot of very good points. Anyway thanks for that chat. Have a ripper sunday one eyed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has there been any recent podcasts etc to listen to? I can’t find it but kurve posted part 1 and was hoping someone could post all parts for us to listen to. TIA

Has there been any recent podcasts etc to listen to? I can’t find it but kurve posted part 1 and was hoping someone could post all parts for us to listen to. TIA
There's been a couple recently on True Blue Crime. Couple of little tid bits of info in them I wasn't aware of. I have been waiting impatiently since the trial ended for some stories/interviews with people that are going to give us some info we didn't know about that we will be like woahhhh about, but sadly haven't got yet....

Interesting house up for sale in Kewdale at the moment :oops:
Surprised the WA Government havent done what the SA Gov did to the Snowtown/Waterloo Corner Rd houses and bought it to forensically analyse then bulldoze

Interesting house up for sale in Kewdale at the moment :oops:
Is this it? https://m.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-kewdale-137196214 No internal photos but love the description:

Location is fantastic, block size is great, but the home is well beyond redemption. It has to be knocked down and cannot be lived in and is to be sold in a "as is" condition.

This suits someone wanting to build their dream home on a full sized lot of 794m2 in what is considered a good location. It's land value only and will be sold.

• 794m2 block
• 19.61m frontage

Is this it? https://m.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-kewdale-137196214 No internal photos but love the description:

Location is fantastic, block size is great, but the home is well beyond redemption. It has to be knocked down and cannot be lived in and is to be sold in a "as is" condition.

This suits someone wanting to build their dream home on a full sized lot of 794m2 in what is considered a good location. It's land value only and will be sold.

• 794m2 block
• 19.61m frontage
Thats the one!

For the record, I've screenshot the listing of BRE's 344 Acton Avenue Kewdale WA home and the article in today's woody edition of the West on this, here in the Bigfooty Claremont Murders Media thread.

Being September 11th today (9/11), it's a little bit spooky that the West has placed the "Edwards lair put on the market" article about this on their page 9 today.

The controlled demolition of this near Perth Airport property can't come soon enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back