Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Oh no, Gary Rohan's been subbed out. How are the Cats going to get back into this now?

Last edited:
Tonight was the first time EVER than an AFL team has gone into a game with 11 players aged 30+

Tom Hawkins - 15 disposals. 1 goal.
Joel Selwood - 24 disposals
Isaac Smith - 26 disposals. 1 goal
Patrick Dangerfield - 30 disposals.
Lachie Henderson - 8 disposals.
Zach Tuohy - 21 disposals.
Mark Blicavs - 16 disposals.
Mitch Duncan - 23 disposals
Gary Rohan - 1 disposal
Rhys Stanley - 11 disposal. 1 goal
Shaun Higgins - 14 disposals (in 1 quarter)

I don't care if I'm playing with my dick or not. But all of that SCREAMS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think it’s a bias thing, it’s just my opinion. Normally I’d say I wouldn’t be shooting from the hip if just heard about it a minute before hand but yeah the family has form on that (jk) . How would he have understood the context of what larkins was saying? I am anti media as most on here but his comment was that with that type of injury the layoff is usually a lot longer, then replied to someone trying to argue with what probably is a poor choice of word but in his opinion. Hardly worth the rebuke, I mean like him or not larkins has expertise in this area, I think Scott overreacted either massively or tactically.

I mean Gerard and all his acolytes can pontificate about all in Sunbury with no training but a qualified dr can talk about injuries which he has knowledge on.

scott had a tanty. He could have backed the medical staff sure but “putting larkins back in his hole” was petty and totally in character
I am totally biased; he’s a pain in the neck and the spin doctoring makes me sick. Great outcome last night

Flicking over to 501 to see how the England/India Test is going only to find Ireland playing Zimbabwe in a 50-over game is like going into a bedroom expecting a naked Charlize Theron but finding Pauline Hanson.
Zimbabwe are fun to watch. Have the best collapses too.

You’re very sensitive about this aren’t you? The better comeback would have been that the mugs state of origin has a massive crown when at the G.
As a West Aussie living in SA that barracks for a Vic team I find the whole state rivalry thing a crock of s**t, except when it comes to SOO. But some people need to pump their chest out to make themselves feel better, so if crowd numbers in Perth do it for you, by all means swing your dick around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back