Is Gary Rohan the worst finals player of all time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly… the pile-on is pretty pathetic.

It’s got a real loser element to it.

It’s warranted this time.

Never has a more athletically gifted specimen of a footballer been no utterly useless as a well paid goal kicking dynamo in a final.

There needs to be a full comprehensive inquiry I say. Leave no stone unturned.

Millions were paid out by betting agencies for Gary under 15 disposals last night. Very suspect.

I said last week, they just had to play Rohan in defence early to give him a touch.

Crazy to let his personal finals demons (PTP) consume him again.
Once you see a suggestion so obviously brilliant like this, it's hard to imagine how a coaching staff being collectively paid a couple of million dollars could not come up with it themselves.

627f9874dd4ca05fe273ee564dfd46b2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly… the pile-on is pretty pathetic.

It’s got a real loser element to it.

From an Essendon supporter !! The very club whose supporters took and take delight viciously slamming their own , on game day !! think of the disgraceful way they treated Brett Stanton.
Talk about loser elements …

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Possibly. I'd probably rate Dangerfield one of the most overrrated players of all time too. If Essendon had the choice between Dusty, Danger, Fyfe or Oliver to bring in tomorrow Danger would be last choice by an absolute mile.
Agree with that, but what about in 2014 to 2019? He was potent. Although I did say BEFORE we got him, that I would have preferred Dusty

From an Essendon supporter !! The very club whose supporters took and take delight viciously slamming their own , on game day !! think of the disgraceful way they treated Brett Stanton.
Talk about loser elements …

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That’s an urban myth.

Although I must declare I was no fan of Brent for many seasons.

True. Although there have been other players who played in a GF where it was their 9th game or fewer, who had more impact.
Very true.

If we are comparing Rohan to Mooney, it’s relevant.

Mooney went on to have some respectable
Finals series. Eg: 12 goals across 3 finals in 2007.

Comparing Cam Mooney to Gary Rohan is like comparing Cam Mooney to Gary Rohan.

I don't have a good simile, just seems obviously stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back