Oppo Camp Non-Dees Finals Discussion

On the topic of chanel 7 commentary, did anyone else think Leppistch was insinuating Richo is gay when Treloar had his shirt off or did I hear that wrong?
I think he was just implying that Richo didn't mind getting his kit off.

Felt like we did more to dominate Geelong last night, whereas Port are just rolling over to let the Dogs do this, if that makes sense.
Yeah Port are really bottling this, not going for ground balls, missing tackles if they even get near a Dogs player. Really pathetic performance. Us in 2018 stuff, but they're the home team with the cruisy run in for the game.

Dogs form giving him a stiffy

Dont know what we did to him, he's like Nick Riewoldt , underlying hatred of Melbourne that subtlety comes out all time

Dont know what we did to him, he's like Nick Riewoldt , underlying hatred of Melbourne that subtlety comes out all time
Looked so dower talking about our game in the prematch. Has completely lit up now.

Oct 19, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
When was the last time both grand finalists came into the game with 80 point + wins?

Can't see Port pegging this back even a little bit.

Pretty awesome set up for a granny really, takes some favouritism from us, good for the nerves I guess lol

Yeah Port are really bottling this, not going for ground balls, missing tackles if they even get near a Dogs player. Really pathetic performance. Us in 2018 stuff, but they're the home team with the cruisy run in for the game.

Good comparison. This is us in 2018.

GatesOfHell

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
A4A216E3-3F02-461B-A0B0-5261EF8E3BDB.jpeg

Oct 19, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
From the Port board 😂
Dunno how you can crack it at the coach when the collective playing group has the yips and no intensity. For Geelong it's kind of warranted on a list build/selection/gamestyle basis that doesn't stack up in finals.

But Port just haven't mentally rocked up and for me there's not too much a coach can do on that front.

LarryDavidNeitz

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
However bad Geelong were they weren’t playing scared like Port are. Imagine Hinkley would have told Rozee and a fair few others at half time that they are playing like frightened little kids

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
At least it’ll be the whole country behind us against the Throwdogs?
Don’t think so.

The whole country hates / is tired of Geelong. Dogs not so much.

Throwdogs is BigFooty s**t - obsessives arguing each toss online from their basement. The majority of footy fans aren’t cloistered underground so don’t really give a s**t

Dunno how you can crack it at the coach when the collective playing group has the yips and no intensity. For Geelong it's kind of warranted on a list build/selection/gamestyle basis that doesn't stack up in finals.

But Port just haven't mentally rocked up and for me there's not too much a coach can do on that front.

Gameplan has nothing to do with it when you concede the the first 5 goals in 10 mins. Clearly an attitude problem with the players.

Back