Oppo Camp Non-Dees Finals Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Now Lycette and Big Dixon to take a few dogs out with em. Bailey smith and Daniel please

Anyone watching channel 7? They showed some footage pre-game locker room stuff with simon goodwin from last night but I missed it. And I really wanna know what I missed :(

It’s gonna be on for young and old in the contest in the grand final. Dogs are way too hard in the clinches for the power

Better effort but just not happening for Port .

s**t campaigners only needed to be withing 5 goals at half time to still be some sort of chance given how tired dogs were likely to get. ..10 goals was never gong to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The port forward line has been a mess . 3 fly for a mark against each other while all the dogs just stand a watch .
Its all over ...

The port forward line has been a mess . 3 fly for a mark against each other while all the dogs just stand a watch .

Looks like Port have blown a shot at clawing this game back, dominated most of the quarter. I don't know if the Dogs legs will hold out but they are so far ahead.

Great coaching to get Schache playing this role tonight. This might be his new career role.

Looks like Port have blown a shot at clawing this game back, dominated most of the quarter. I don't know if the Dogs legs will hold out but they are so far ahead.

Great coaching to get Schache playing this role tonight. This might be his new career role.
Nah, it’s terrible coaching by Ken. They are a tall KPD short anyway - McKenzie is their second and is 191 (and isn’t great anyway). They really should be copying our back six by playing two KPDs (Jonas/??) , a medium defender (McKenzie) and then Aliir. Aliir can then just peel off all day.

Port had been defensively horrible, it'll be critical for us to set the tone early, clamp down and force the Dogs to rethink.

Players like Schache shouldn't be getting this amount of opportunity. We're a lot better than Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back