Game Day 2021 Finals Matchday Supernova End of days thread

Who will you be barracking for in the grand final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 20, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Celtics , England FC
images.jpeg

ABAB

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
I had a feeling we’d get a port like this. The way they’ve been carrying on all week was like the win was a formality.
The worry was which Bulldogs would show up and for how long given the preparation they need to go through because of the COVID-19 interpreted finals series, thankfully the top 8 Bulldogs showed up and not just for a quarter like in R23.

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
It really is unforgiveable, absolutely everything going their way.

Fancy getting it all served up on a silver platter and choking like this, what a golden opportunity squandered.

Being able to play the GF against Melbourne on a neutral ground, once in a lifetime - just flushed down the toilet.

And how bloody glorious is it!!
Didn’t think I was getting much enjoyment out of this finals series, turns out I was wrong!

Iron

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
I feel like I've been one of the only posters confident of this happening.

The power just doesn't have it.

Sep 7, 2005
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Rams, UCLA Bruins
I think its the sheer arrogance of (most) Port fans

They thought they were a deadset certainty

And every crowd shot, they are sitting there liked stunned mullets. I mean, they had everything going for them. Oppo's best player under a cloud. Lost a great KD and a very good small fwd. SA health wouldn't let the Dogs train and Port still choke

Delightful

RePete

Club Legend
Jan 23, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Port would have played Melbourne at a neutral ground with virtually no injuries. They were playing a hobbling Bullfrogs that finished 5th after having an extra weeks rest. They forgot to turn up and got destroyed by a superior midfield. For that, only one thing can be done - sign Hinkley up for another 3 years.

Back