Game Day Port vs Bulldogs - prelim

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inexplicable really, after all the hype about learning from last year's failure and not wanting to go through it again we show that we have learnt nothing and in fact we have gone backward.

Well, at least it cannot be a record Prelim Final loss as Geelong lost by more. Inexplicable and embarrassing.

As much as I want to see the back of Ken Hinkley I cannot blame him entirely for that, he did not get out there and kick the footy that was down to the players, who with a couple of exceptions, did not show up on the night. Blaming the Coach lets too many poor performers of the hook.

Last edited:

The narrative was set when we started Willem Drew on the bench and Libba instantly gave them first use of the ball out of the middle.

I will struggle with this move for a very long time, hope the car salesman gets grilled about that one. Set the tone……

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remember how confident you were? You sh*t the bed. You choked ******* hardcore. The game was over before halftime. Lmfao everything was in your favour and you got smashed. Lmfao lmfao

Yeah, we choked, but you're stuck in lockdown. Enjoy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Commiserations.

You guys are scary and will still be scary next year. Youth is good, so it's not like the cats losing last night. Feel for you, but also envy you a bit.
Lol we will never win a premiership under Hinkley

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

100% correct. How the hell did Power lose that with so much in your favour ....hell doggies couldn't even have a captains run.....anyway best two teams into the Grannie......if you sh*t yourself so badly at home best you stay under the doona
They had their run on the Adelaide Oval. They just weren't allowed to train on the day of their arrival because they had to quaratine in their hotel until a negative test. A complete non-story that Bevo sooked over for an "everything against us" narrative.

They had their run on the Adelaide Oval. They just weren't allowed to train on the day of their arrival because they had to quaratine in their hotel until a negative test. A complete non-story that Bevo sooked over for an "everything against us" narrative.

And it worked like a charm

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Get rid of that useless twit Hinkley.
You blokes have a seriously good list and he is pissing it up against the wall.

This is what we've been saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back