Autopsy AFL 2021 2nd Preliminary Final - Port v Dogs Sat September 11th 7:40pm EST / 7:10pm CST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 60 33.0%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 44 24.2%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 42 23.1%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha you said Dunks will wanna go to essendon after we lose.. and you won’t want him. You’re a troll.

We don't though. Without risk of derailing the thread topic - it's not a priority area for us anymore as Parish has stepped up. Thus, our circumstance has changed just as much as it might have for Dunkley. So no thanks, bullet dodged on both sides (especially for what you guys have asked for).

Enjoy the win, relish it. You haven't won the flag yet. We move on now.

We don't though. Without risk of derailing the thread topic - it's not a priority area for us anymore as Parish has stepped up. Thus, our circumstance has changed just as much as it might have for Dunkley. So no thanks, bullet dodged on both sides (especially for what you guys have asked for).

Enjoy the win, relish it. And prepare for the loss. We move on now.

Haha and he doesn’t wanna go to your mob either. Enjoy

Afl need to step in and make coaches answer questions instead of palming them off, last night had the most over rated coach of all time deflecting and tonight we have the most arrogant coach of all time again deflecting and dribbling crap and not even giving proper answers and avoiding almost every basic questions. What a farce!

Who came in for him? He’s pretty essential given Naughton bringing the ball to ground
It's tough, but Vandermeer might be unlucky. JJ may have been but really earned his spot tonight.
Cordy for Keath

It's tough, but Vandermeer might be unlucky. JJ may have been but really earned his spot tonight.
Cordy for Keath

Weightman for VDM (unlucky, but has too much hammy history)
Keath for Scott, Roarke sub

He's an upgrade on Scott and Vandemeer. No brainer.
I'm not so much talking about who's the better footballer as much as I'm talking about the mix that looks like might work better for the team as a whole. Lots of superior players have made way for lesser players in grand finals because coaches have thought it works better as a collective. Just a thought

Dogs now the third team to make the GF outside the top 4, following the Dogs in 2016 and GWS in 2019.

It interesting that this has now happened 3 times in the last 6 seasons, when it never happened at all for the first 16 years of the current top 8 system (from 2000-2015).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’ve taken over from north Melbourne now, with lycett, Dixon, Jonas and Powell pepper leading the brigade

I reckon that lot are actually pretty tough physical specimens. They’re just pretty average footballers.
Dogs have a knack of drafting blokes who might not be physically ready for AFL like English or don’t fit the mold like Daniel but are smart, skillful players that they develop perfectly.
Hell they’ve even got Schache playing useful footy.
And most clubs would have played JUH this year more.
Reckon Bevo is a very good coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope our players expose you as the soft front runners you are when you arent being gifted goals from umpires

Can you name a final youve won in the past decade against the free kick count? (I wont wait I already know there isn't one)
[/QUOTE
lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dogs now the third team to make the GF outside the top 4, following the Dogs in 2016 and GWS in 2019.

It interesting that this has now happened 3 times in the last 6 seasons, when it never happened at all for the first 16 years of the current top 8 system (from 2000-2015).

In fairness, the Dogs were top 2 virtually all season till they dropped the last 3 games. Last week & tonight showed where they are really at.

Back