Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do know this for a fact. Chris Davies has a view that no player is bigger than Port and they were gonna make some hard calls on some good players (as well as poor ones)

Hartlett is gone. Motlop is gone. Dixon is likely to go if Port can get anything for him. They also are open to Houston leaving.

But I reckon they might find Butters gets some big offers from Vic clubs and other players get tired of the “Port above everything” bullshit the club feeds them. They already had Rozee being asked to lower pay expectations so they could get Merrett, which worked out well.

I do know this for a fact. Chris Davies has a view that no player is bigger than Port and they were gonna make some hard calls on some good players (as well as poor ones)

Hartlett is gone. Motlop is gone. Dixon is likely to go if Port can get anything for him. They also are open to Houston leaving.

But I reckon they might find Butters gets some big offers from Vic clubs and other players get tired of the “Port above everything” bullshit the club feeds them. They already had Rozee being asked to lower pay expectations so they could get Merrett, which worked out well.
See… butters is very good… but I think he’s another one whos tyres have been massively overinflated in the media this year.

Just the same way rozee has been in the past..

Rozee is massively overrated and squib too..

Their whole team is chock full of players that are unbelievably overrated simply because they have a great record at beating up on the teams at the lower end of the ladder.

Excellent at skiing downhill… absolutely terrible when they come up against quality and just completely crumble under any sustained pressure.

See… butters is very good… but I think he’s another one whos tyres have been massively overinflated in the media this year.

Just the same way rozee has been in the past..

Rozee is massively overrated and squib too..

Their whole team is chock full of players that are unbelievably overrated simply because they have a great record at beating up on the teams at the lower end of the ladder.

Excellent at skiing downhill… absolutely terrible when they come up against quality and just completely crumble under any sustained pressure.

They’ve been drinking too much of their own bath water.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To those saying Port's effort tonight puts us in front re: Dawson... consider our 'effort' through all of this year

It's still up in the air, and extremely difficult to tell which way it'll go
We didn't have a game this whole year as bad as Port's tonight.

If I was Dawson's manager and I knew at this stage he favoured the Crows, I would be leaking to the media that he's just homesick and Port might be in the box seat.

Best way to shake out any extra dollars that might be there.

If I was Dawson's manager and I knew at this stage he favoured the Crows, I would be leaking to the media that he's just homesick and Port might be in the box seat.

Or Sydney might release it to make us shaky and give up extra at the trade table.

Port will be desperate to land Dawson now.

They'll need a good news story to sell memberships

Reading their board they want a hell of a lot of movement to make them happy, try being a crows supporter today, that works
And that was a home prelim against an injury-riddled, much-travelled team coming off no break with a huge umpiring bias Port's way

Imagine how badly they'd have been destroyed in a grand final?

They dodged a bullet really. Silver lining for them

Does anyone think last nights result sees dawson land at us?

I mean we suck atm but are building a young side.

Port are stuck in the middle. They either go the geelong route or rebuild. Might not be as appealing as some think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back