EPL Matchday 4 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still confused, Raphinha is the last defender who was behind Mane so therefore means it wasn't offside
As I said before, offside requires two players, a keeper and a gk. There was only one player ahead of mane.

Yes. You could see his leg was completely snapped in half. It was going in the wrong direction.

edit: the undercurrent of boos that you can hear at the ground is an absolute disgrace.
Don’t think it’s directed at the player, he got a standing ovation when they were taking him away.

I'm still confused, Raphinha is the last defender who was behind Mane so therefore means it wasn't offside
Rule is last two defenders. Usually one is the keeper by default.

That Elliot injury must be really bad considering they didn’t show it again. Another one of those compound leg fractures where the leg is bent in half?

Don’t think it’s directed at the player, he got a standing ovation when they were taking him away.
Yeah the booing was from Liverpool fans when Struijk was heading off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's clearly a red card. From behind and no control over his body. Obviously doesn't intend for this result though.

What about it? Singing and booing are two different things

Eh? You said there were plenty of other reasons for the booing, I asked you to provide some that would be acceptable in that context. I also asked if you had similar justifications for the chant mentioned in the above tweet while you're spinning for Leeds.

Eh? You said there were plenty of other reasons for the booing, I asked you to provide some that would be acceptable in that context. I also asked if you had similar justifications for the chant mentioned in the above tweet while you're spinning for Leeds.
So Leeds fans were chanting that a young player playing his 4th premier league game is always the victim? Ok.

I'm a Liverpool supporter. They could be booing the tackle, the red card, the time delay, etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back