Recommitted Josh Schache [contracted and staying at Western Bulldogs]

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Shut the haters? Jesus christ you really are scraping the barrel for that one piece of play of him kicking a goal.

The whole night he had to come off the ground and change his dacks every time. Never seen a player so mentally scared and fragile in the heat of the game.

Gary Rohan. But he's had about 20 goes at it before Friday night when he actually played well.

Shut the haters? Jesus christ you really are scraping the barrel for that one piece of play of him kicking a goal.

The whole night he had to come off the ground and change his dacks every time. Never seen a player so mentally scared and fragile in the heat of the game.

lol here we go tough talk from behind a keyboard. The bloke is out there in crunch finals kicking goals but you can mash all you like from your loungeroom talking about his mental strength

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Garbage post.

He attempted and grabbed several contested marks tonight, and didn't flinch once (I sure as &*** would have)

The Shack's role may not be impressive on the stats sheet, but his impact was very significant, he played a very pivotal part in curtailing Aliir Aliir's impact in the game.

Dogga6

All Australian
May 11, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Garbage post.

He attempted and grabbed several contested marks tonight, and didn't flinch once (I sure as &*** would have)

The Shack's role may not be impressive on the stats sheet, but his impact was very significant, he played a very pivotal part in curtailing Aliir Aliir's impact in the game.
Talking about the previous game where he completely sucked against Brisbane when the pressure was intense.

Port are incredibly soft and there was 0 pressure in this game.

Intrigued to see how he goes next week.

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Talking about the previous game where he completely sucked against Brisbane when the pressure was intense.

Port are incredibly soft and there was 0 pressure in this game.

Intrigued to see how he goes next week.

Oh dogga. Why am I not shocked to see you post this? He was great on Aliir tonight in the air. What a negative nancy you are. You may as well just make a blanket statement saying you don’t like the dogs, which would cover off all threads for us.

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Looked a better night for the keys tonight and Schache played pretty good.

You're either a bad judge of how Schache has been playing or very petty. He's no star but he's earnt his role in a grand final team.

What happened to his goal kicking? 1 goal from 6 shots

Will I keep getting quoted every 10th game he plays when he plays an ok game?

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

One wasn't a genuine shot at goal (he kicked it to the square). Two more hit the post from very tough angles. Didn't think it was too bad tbh

Golden_6

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls

I’m sure you watched the game which means you would know he didn’t miss any shots that he would’ve been expected to kick given the distances and angles.

irish

Premiership Player
Sep 20, 2002
hobart
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NHFC demons & SH/SB sharks
Has heart of a pea ! That said played his role against port ! Don’t count on him in the granny dogs

Andyy

Club Legend
Oct 17, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I liked his game vs Port.

Took grabs, competed very well in the air and got the ball to ground, nullified Alir, laid some good tackles too.

If he can kick a bit better then he's a very capable side kick to Naughton in the absence of Bruce.

staffonly

All Australian
Aug 20, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
He is playing to what you'd expect for what the WB payed for him. Ok not brilliant he's not the number one man never will be. Brisbane are the ones that coughed up to much.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Has heart of a pea ! That said played his role against port ! Don’t count on him in the granny dogs

Get off his back, been through far more kicks to the teeth in his young life then you will ever know, and yet he has still fought tooth and nail to Earn his spot at the Doggies and now has earned his spot in the Grand Final.

Absolute total opposite of a pea heart actually, time some of you Lions fans let go of your bitterness and try address why under Fagan you Lions keep bombing out in the finals, esp at the Gabba.

I am absolutely backing The Shack to put in a decent game in the Grand Final.

Back