News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is probably gonna irritate a few people. It raises a question about vaccinating kids under 16 tho. At least kids with no underlying conditions that put them at risk, and they should have been done by now shouldn't they?

Wow, speechless...

"Doctors have raised concerns about the “hospital in the home” Covid treatment system after more than 15 people died at home since August 1.

NSW has been left with little choice other than to rely on the hospital at home program after the number of Covid infected patients ballooned and the number of people in hospital and ICU continues to rise.

There are currently over 14,000 people with “active” Covid infection in NSW and the vast majority are being left alone at home to battle the illness."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still remember before lockdown at the captains run I was in the shop and I came out and there were 3 middle age guys like in their 40s sitting there and they all looked at me and I got so intimidated and I still have nightmares

So this is probably gonna irritate a few people. It raises a question about vaccinating kids under 16 tho. At least kids with no underlying conditions that put them at risk, and they should have been done by now shouldn't they?

My 19 year old is booked in.

‘My 17 year old has had his first and second due in three weeks.

My 14 year old gets her first on Thursday.

That these fools are trying to overturn 150 years of known science is disgraceful. They justify the anti-vaxxer position with their s**t.

Vaccines have always carried a degree of risk; that it is monumentally lower than the damage COVID does to you should be all there is to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back