List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And we're back to Cerra talk.

Thoughts folks.

Did I miss something? When did Cerra go from being a straight first-rounder to a player worth 2 first-rounders?

He’s a player with a lot of promise but that’s too much. I’m fine with us parting with pick 7 unlike a few on here, but that much? No thanks

Midfielders Charlie Constable and Quinton Narkle would both love to play regular football and would be prepared to leave the Cats if an opportunity arose.

But Constable could not find a suitor last year and the Tigers are not believed to be keen on Narkle despite him being linked to the club in recent months
Lol are we ever interested in anyone nowadays? 😂

We’re becoming like an exclusive club that you can only enter through some entrance exam when you’re 18 or something

Did I miss something? When did Cerra go from being a straight first-rounder to a player worth 2 first-rounders?

He’s a player with a lot of promise but that’s too much. I’m fine with us parting with pick 7 unlike a few on here, but that much? No thanks

we will get him for pick 7. Take it to the bank

(Log in to remove this ad.)

T71 summary:

- Cerra talks still happening but extremely unlikely. Richmond want to part with a future first, not this years. Don't hold your breath.

- Wallis still in play.

- Narkle 100%.

- CCJ almost a lock to Gold Coast.

- Chol to Essendon getting louder.

Obviously a lot to play out, more info after the Grand Final.

T71 summary:

- Cerra talks still happening but extremely unlikely. Richmond want to part with a future first, not this years. Don't hold your breath.

- Wallis still in play.

- Narkle 100%.

The thing that I found most interesting was that we may get a player for CJ from the Suns. I wonder who it could be ...

The thing that I found most interesting was that we may get a player for CJ from the Suns. I wonder who it could be ...
Jack Bowes or Will Powell please. Feel like that's fantasy stuff though.

T71 summary:

- Wallis still in play.

- Narkle 100%.

What about Talia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back