EPL Matchday 4 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a better player for scoring worldies on a semi-regular basis? Seems if he scores it's only a banger

Someone else was pretty good for us. I think he's in police custody as of now.

It's been a while since I read the judgement but they were definitely criticised in it (or maybe the proceedings).

In fact even though UEFAs case was based entirely on the Der Speigel articles, UEFA disregarded them entirely and went off the full, unedited emails we provided.

If I can give another example, one of the pieces on us was a story on how we were breaching 3rd party ownership rules. It showed excerpts from a contract we had with another club which according to them showed we were in a breach. But they omitted one of the clauses which explicitly stated that the contract must comply with UEFA/FIFA rules on 3rd party ownership.

And the Relotius scandal paints the organisation in a really bad light. I think he might have been a contributor on football leaks but I could be wrong on that.

They might have been spot on with the Ronaldo stories. But I'll wait for something a bit more solid than Der Speigel before I'll pass my judgement.

The case was not entirely based on emails, thats a lie. UEFA's case was also based on transactions made. It is all in the judgment.

You also left out that CAS were critical of MCFC for deliberately not cooperating with a legitimate investigation and subsequent 10 million euro fine.

Lastly Football Leaks is not run by Der Spiegel in any way like you claim. They simply publish documents that have been leaked to their journalists.

As far as reliability goes if its in Der Spiegel it is likely there will be some truth to it.

Is there a better player for scoring worldies on a semi-regular basis? Seems if he scores it's only a banger

Of all the players to have left Palace over summer, Townsend was the only one I was disappointed to see go. Apart from his ocassional worldies, he was finding Benteke's head on a regular basis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the stuff written about Leeds fans by Liverpool fans was absolutely toxic and factually untrue, and I felt the need to express my disappointment and annoyance.

As I said, wasn't anyone here, but Liverpool fans on Twitter and Facebook. They should be ashamed of themselves
Seriously if you trawl social media you will always find negative stuff…not good for you/anyone. Just ignore.

Seriously if you trawl social media you will always find negative stuff…not good for you/anyone. Just ignore.

Fair comment, I will drop it now, I love interacting with my fellow #LUFC fans on FB and Twitter though and sometimes it's hard not to take hat negative things hooligans write about Leeds fans to heart. And yes I am aware we have Bad Eggs in our fanbase too.

Just taken a bit aback by the extraordinarily and hostile reaction from LFC fans though tbh.

Mods, am happy to delete my posts if considered trolling or baiting. Wasn't my intention. Maybe I probably should have posted it in the Leeds club thread instead.
I deleted them for you mate, be careful getting too obsessed by rival clubs, you'll end up looking like a bit of a sook.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back