Game Day 2021 AFL Grand Final - Dogs vs Demons @Optus Stadium 25/09/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad i coughed up for a package after assessing i wouldn't know anyone to get a barcode off.. Would not be feeling confident getting a ticket come Thursday.
There will be a load of flogs trying to buy them simply to scalp I reckon.

If it was any of the other sets of prelim teams I wouldn't be that bothered not going but this is imo the best potential match up in years, extremely disappointed it's very likely I can't go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand Ticketmaster. I was on the que when it opened at 9.30am this morning, but didn't get a look in until much too late (apparently 52,000 were ahead of me in the que). I did however log in on another device at approx 9.50am and was able to search for tickets at approx 10.08am, without luck. How I could skip the que with my other device just defies logic and is patently unfair. TICKETMASTER SUX.

I don't understand Ticketmaster. I was on the que when it opened at 9.30am this morning, but didn't get a look in until much too late (apparently 52,000 were ahead of me in the que). I did however log in on another device at approx 9.50am and was able to search for tickets at approx 10.08am, without luck. How I could skip the que with my other device just defies logic and is patently unfair. TICKETMASTER SUX.
Queue gets randomly shuffled at 10am, joining the queue at 9:30 and 9:50 has the same effect

Also for some reason and this isn't confirmed but it always seems to be the case (with many others backing this), mobile apps seem to be the preference when the shuffle happens?

I know one person who got 2 tickets today, they were actually dogs supporters so am happy for them.

I had dogs barcodes on Tuesday and thank F for that otherwise would have had no chance

Queue gets randomly shuffled at 10am, joining the queue at 9:30 and 9:50 has the same effect

Also for some reason and this isn't confirmed but it always seems to be the case (with many others backing this), mobile apps seem to be the preference when the shuffle happens?
Pathetic way of doing business - should not be called a que. My mobile phone didn't get me through, it was my tablet - I guess that would also count as mobile, so perhaps your theory is still sound?

Rottnest bookings do the same thing. Randomise all in the queue at the opening time. It's the only fair way, otherwise it becomes log on days in advance to hold your spot.
The fair way would be to open the queue at say 9:30 and it be an actual queue. It would at least weed out some of the dreamers who have never bought a ticket before.

Pathetic way of doing business - should not be called a que. My mobile phone didn't get me through, it was my tablet - I guess that would also count as mobile, so perhaps your theory is still sound?
It technically is a queue after being randomised but there is no foolproof solution, if it isn't randomised then scalpers all log on days early and join the queue which causes them to basically get all the tickets

the sad reality is 150k doesn't go into 10k and the only solution is having the GF here more often to reduce demand

Yeah there is some bug or something that definitely favours mobile (which includes tablet)

Always have every possible device in the queue anyway but mobile seems to always get picked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back