Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

A lollipop to whoever can tell me which board I found this little gem on.

I get the mostly pantomime hatred found on message boards like Bigfooty, but this posters obsession is just sad.

"Bontempelli sicced the tribunal onto one of our players and as a result that player was hounded out of the game.

fu** him.

I hope the dogs lose badly, he gets hurt and emotionally broken AND that its the last GF they play in while he is in the side."

I get the mostly pantomime hatred found on message boards like Bigfooty, but this posters obsession is just sad.

"Bontempelli sicced the tribunal onto one of our players and as a result that player was hounded out of the game.

fu** him.

I hope the dogs lose badly, he gets hurt and emotionally broken AND that its the last GF they play in while he is in the side."

Norfffffers

fu** him.

Keep your lollipop, I don’t want to go near that North board.

fu** him.

Lol Norfies.

I guess it's fitting that the best two teams of 2021 end up in the Grand Final together, but if the Bulldogs win in a fortnight the AFL must scrap the pre-finals-grand-final-whatever-final bye.

We should not be disadvantaged for finishing as minor premiers then winning both finals, while another team (who blew up their top 4 position) is rewarded with a week off to rest up before the big dance.

It was already a farce back in 2016, it will be even worse with the last-minute scheduling change in 2021.

Notice its only a problem if we win.

They would not be complaining if Port had won or if Brisbane had gotten through and beaten Port. That poster is shook and is already making excuses two weeks out.
This was from another Melbourne forum site. On this site they are really f*cking arrogant. Think Melbourne will win by 50, "Dogs don't scare me at all" that sort of thing.

This was from another Melbourne forum site. On this site they are really f*cking arrogant. Think Melbourne will win by 50, "Dogs don't scare me at all" that sort of thing.
They've been arrogant since they beat us. When we beat them it was the umpires and they weren't at their best

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've been arrogant since they beat us. When we beat them it was the umpires and they weren't at their best
There’s a reason I never wanted them to win the flag even before they beat us.

It’s been well documented through out time that the most arrogant supporters are Carlton Melbourne and Essendon.

There’s a reason I never wanted them to win the flag even before they beat us.

It’s been well documented through out time that the most arrogant supporters are Carlton Melbourne and Essendon.

You mean it wasn’t Richmond and Geelong? Then they must be bad.

fu** him.

The mental gymnastics required to lay into the Bont, and hope he gets hurt and emotionally broken, for him being a bit miffed over just one incident in Lindsay Thomas' long and distinguished tribunal history, is actually quite impressive. Well impressive if it wasn't so tremendously sad.

fu** him.

Couple of follow-ups from the same board. Coping well :D
"All the sh*t with Bont" was Footscray's current captain whinging to the media and the afl to get one of our players suspended, then harassed by the media until he retired.

No one playing for Melburne has been that low during their interactions with our club. The worst that lot did was Bernie Vince that time and signing Jordan Lewis, who got cleaned up by Maj for his trouble. Go for whoever you like but there is a difference between a club being supported by the AFL cos its the oldest club in the comp and iirc the world and also establishment darlings and a club's captain running to the media to fu** up one of our players lives cos we beat them.
You know what, I’ve changed my mind. I’m Doggies all the way now.

I can certainly ignore the crying that came from them when Hall was choking out Scottie Thompson or the whinging from Bont when Lindsay Thomas tackled Hunter high, or the stealing of Ballarat after we did all the hard work, the ducking, the throwing, being the AFL’s pet, the media darling who never gets their name put up for relocation, getting the biggest armchair ride from the umpires in a final series and Grand Final, the pokies venues. Have I forgotten anything?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back