Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Last edited:

Some of these people might even be Dees Priority 3 fans that missed out, be careful guys and don't give out your code unless you are 100% sure they are a trusted supporter, or at the very least a neutral that is sympathetic to the Dogs.

I would not give out a barcode (or ticket) to a Dees fan for anything less than a $20k upfront payment. :D
How do you work that out?

Codes are done. Finally got one but allocation exhausted. I’ll just have to have 10 computers open 10am Thursday.
thanks to the Doggies fans who did give up their codes.
Sorry mate, I gave 4 of mine to someone I know and had two more but just hard to know who to trust

How do you work that out?

I agree it can be very hard (if not almost impossible) to work out.

In my instance, I passed two Priority 2 barcodes to an old friend from WA that is doggies fan and his wife. His wife is actually an Eagles fan, but she she will be borrowing doggies gear for the game and cheering our guys on.

Two tickets secured for wife and I - many many thanks to those kind people who were helping out. Understand how hard and difficult the whole situation is but from all the fans here who you have helped out, know it will not be wasted and is very much appreciated. Go dogs.

Thank you 🙏

Mad props to the Doggies (and Dees for that matter) members who helped out WA-based fans with barcodes. I didn't try to get one myself as I prefer the idea of actual fans of the clubs benefitting from something like this, but it will be the only chance many of us on this side of the country have of ever going to a Grand Final. So thank you on their behalf.

Aaron Naughton went to my old high school. Granted, I didn't know that until this week, but still. I like finding reasons to support one of the contenders as a neutral and that's a tick in the Doggies box :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My people got level 1, behind the goals! I've asked for snaps. Feel like sending them a photo of us to snap there too - then we can really be present. :smiley:

Sounds like that's where a lot of Dogs will be. Mine are in 106

Last edited:
Quite a few being handed over so far. Some waiting on bins fide Figs supporters, some lurking in the shadows as I was so as not to get harassed. Maybe the odd looking to silently make a profit.
most though are Big Footy newbies who I doubt will get anywhere. Some who are long time Big Footy supporters of other clubs may get lucky but only time will tell.
I for one am just waiting to hear back that codes were successful and that some Doggies fans will get the experience.
The people I gave my codes to have got their tickets earlier today and have PM’d me to let me know and thank me for the access. I didn’t ask for anything in return other than a picture from them at the ground supporting the Dogs. Although one of them has offered nicely to get me a Premiership shirt if we win and also to get something for my girls who picked her as the person they wanted to give their tickets to. I had good conversations with them beforehand and assured myself of their allegiances.

I’m now just happy that I was able to make their dream come true while at the same time ensuring that the Dogs have more support in the stadium on the day. I was so lucky in 2016 that someone on here believed in me and helped me and my daughter to attend that day and will be eternally grateful to him. I’m happy that I have been able to pay that forward now 5 years later.

But yes the codes worked fine

Last edited:
RIP new Bigfooty draftees, September 13th 2021 - September 14th 2021. You will be missed :'(

But, but they promised us they were die hard Dogs supporters :brokenheart:

Maybe just not into forums

You're a kind hearted soul and as I said before I'm a cynic. At least some admitted they were just having a throw at the stumps.

Codes are done. Finally got one but allocation exhausted. I’ll just have to have 10 computers open 10am Thursday.
thanks to the Doggies fans who did give up their codes.
You get everyone having 10 computers all trying to get tickets is what actually bogs down the system and makes it hard for people to actually get tickets, right?

I'm absolutely thrilled to get tickets, and flights. Hopefully WA, SA and TAS can stay covid free for another two weeks!
I was greedy and asked for something 😉
I asked that if we win,could the try and grab a couple of Mark Knight posters after the game for my kids. We have the 2016 ones and they’re a nice momento.
No guarantees but greed set in 😂😂😂
The posters are nice, but the Herald Sun website releases a version that's coated and mounted - mine is awesome! I'll definitely be buying another if we win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back