List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha Richmond supporters forget about the Save Our Skins campaign back in the early 90s. Tin rattling scabs. Ship them off to Tassie

Ross Oakley was either on The Front Bar last year or it was the doco on the death of Fitzroy and eventual birth of the Lions and was talking about mergers they had to turn down in his time, one of which was a North takeover of Richmond which was something I’d never heard of. Some short memories and some no-memories for others.

Not even 3 flags in 4 years (3!!!!!) will get our great club out of their heads. We are massive.

To be fair, we absolutely owned them for the best part of 30 years. Between the mid 80's and the mid 2010's, we gave them some awful hidings. They'd be lucky to have beaten us half a dozen times through all those years.

It's obviously made them mentally fragile and done irreparable damage.

Look no further than Caro for absolute proof.

It's a 4 year deal with triggers for a 5 year extension. Yes you read that right.

For what it's worth he must win the Brownlow and the Coleman plus the senior team must win the premiership for him to activate the trigger.
That Brownlow/Coleman/Smith treble will make for a great limited edition lithograph

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"CCJ should he snap the band and leave Richmond, then it's going to be North Melbourne"

"It's interesting timing on that arrow from Caro, it was a curious one and the timing of it all, I wonder if the timing of it was important in the sense that its coming to a head with CCJ, and perhaps he's given the indication that he's more likely to leave and this is was the last attempt to retain his services for next year"

- Sam Edmund on SEN 15/9/21

If I was CCJ, that rant from Wilson would have reinforced my intention to leave the joint.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back