List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha. When the second coup happened in the 90s, a few of us where I worked were a bit surprised to find out that one of the ring leaders was a bloke from our company. Remarkably, I was flopped on the couch just before and ACA was on - and I recognised somebody else I used to work with. I have no idea if that person is a goody or a baddie though as I wasn't paying attention until I saw their face.
was that the second one in '87?

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Suppose that's the risk (unnecessary risk from my perspective) of what you're proposing.

It's copied & pasted, figured you'd work that out.

More precedent...
Sam Docherty Pick 12 - Traded for Pick 33
Will Setterfield Pick 5 - Traded for Future Second & Pick 43

Bonar couldn't get a kick in a karate clinic, Caldwells trade value ended up being about Pick 20. Hately was thought highly enough to request an early 2nd and mccartney stuck to his guns on it.

Docherty was out of contract and wanted to go home and setterfield isnt good at footy.

There. Now for my original point, Richmond will see his value above pick 38. We can make as much of a song and dance about it but I don't believe 38 alone will get it done.

Psicosis

Brownlow Medallist
May 7, 2012
Bird Rock
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Bonar couldn't get a kick in a karate clinic, Caldwells trade value ended up being about Pick 20. Hately was thought highly enough to request an early 2nd and mccartney stuck to his guns on it.

Docherty was out of contract and wanted to go home and setterfield isnt good at footy.

There. Now for my original point, Richmond will see his value above pick 38. We can make as much of a song and dance about it but I don't believe 38 alone will get it done.

And CCJ is OOC, hasn’t shown whether he can or can’t play footy yet & wants to leave for opportunity & contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure weed is a gamble that won't cost much... if Richmond want pick 20 for ccj, reckon Mel be wanting similar for weed

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
... something something Melbourne and a 20 of weed.

Probably to make their fans a bit more bearable oif they win next weekend.

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
And CCJ is OOC, hasn’t shown whether he can or can’t play footy yet & wants to leave for opportunity & contract.

I'm not making some passionate cry to over pay for a player, reality is that Richmond will probably want more than 38 and I think we will somehow offer something worth a little more than that. I'm not trawling other boards and having arguments with Richmond supporters over it either. We obviously place some value on him, and we will find out soon enough just what that is.

I'm personally excited to get a young player in who has had some time in the system, has shown some glimpses of his capabilities and also fits a glaring need on the list. Another big body up forward, who will command a KPD, give Larkey more time and space and another big bdy to ensure Charlie gets the 3rd tall when he plays. A lot to like. And could be the next in line to inherit the number one ruck spot.

Shinboner1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Looks like we are keeping pick #1, not that the majority on here ever doubted that.

And we have applied for a priority pick- fact! And I like our rationale it's very sound.
Where did you hear about the PP?
I havent seen any reports on it.

Looks like we are keeping pick #1, not that the majority on here ever doubted that.

And we have applied for a priority pick- fact! And I like our rationale it's very sound.

Oh? Has this been reported somewhere?

Psicosis

Brownlow Medallist
May 7, 2012
Bird Rock
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm not making some passionate cry to over pay for a player, reality is that Richmond will probably want more than 38 and I think we will somehow offer something worth a little more than that. I'm not trawling other boards and having arguments with Richmond supporters over it either. We obviously place some value on him, and we will find out soon enough just what that is.

I'm personally excited to get a young player in who has had some time in the system, has shown some glimpses of his capabilities and also fits a glaring need on the list. Another big body up forward, who will command a KPD, give Larkey more time and space and another big bdy to ensure Charlie gets the 3rd tall when he plays. A lot to like. And could be the next in line to inherit the number one ruck spot.

🤣🤣🤣 Good work on not trawling other boards, the passive aggression on your own board towards anyone with a differing view appears to have suited you well anyway.

I’ll be glad if we get him as well. Just needs to be within a certain level of risk IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back