EPL Matchday 4 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

The case was not entirely based on emails, thats a lie. UEFA's case was also based on transactions made. It is all in the judgment.

LOL

You also left out that CAS were critical of MCFC for deliberately not cooperating with a legitimate investigation and subsequent 10 million euro fine.

Because we were talking about Der Speigel, not revisiting age old arguments.

Lastly Football Leaks is not run by Der Spiegel in any way like you claim. They simply publish documents that have been leaked to their journalists.

Did I claim that?

As far as reliability goes if its in Der Spiegel it is likely there will be some truth to it.

Except for those articles published in Der Speigel where the journo admitted fabricating the entire story.

LOL

Because we were talking about Der Speigel, not revisiting age old arguments.

Did I claim that?

Except for those articles published in Der Speigel where the journo admitted fabricating the entire story.

The same journalist who was sacked by Der Spiegel and forced to return awards you mean. An individuals actions dont represent an organisation.

The same journalist who was sacked by Der Spiegel and forced to return awards you mean. An individuals actions dont represent an organisation.
A media organisation that doesn't bother to verify the work of its journos should never be respected as a reliable source of information.

It absolutely does reflect poorly on Der Speigel.

I deleted them for you mate, be careful getting too obsessed by rival clubs, you'll end up looking like a bit of a sook.

Don't want to look like these guys

Leeds fans can absolutely get f’ed as well.

Do you mean Leeds?

Absolutely were booing the red, basically saying their player shouldn't have been sent off for snaspping your players leg. What are you even trying to say here..? Just as scummy as booing the player himself.

Somebody, think of the children.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't want to look like these guys

Somebody, think of the children.

That first quote from me was a genuine question as I hadn't seen anything untoward from Liverpool supporters. Sorry if that upset you.

Bogey ground for us.
0-1-3 in the last 4 PL games there. Last win was in 2009 when Dirk Kuyt scored a brace!

To be fair to Klopp, he managed only the last one of those.
Andy Robertson played for Hull that day, joining Liverpool 5 months later. Harry Maguire also lined up for Hull.

Last edited:
Bogey ground for us.
0-1-3 in the last 4 PL games there. Last win was in 2009 when Dirk Kuyt scored a brace!

To be fair to Kopp, he managed only the last one of those.
Andy Robertson played for Hull that day, joining Liverpool 5 months later. Harry Maguire also lined up for Hull.

Yep, believe that's the game cited as convincing Klopp to sign Robbo. Everton Legend Oumar Niasse got the second to seal the win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back