List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m the poster child for “can’t have too many” but (big but) if Comben stays fit then Larkey/Chom forward and CCJ/Goldy as alternating ruck/forward doesn’t leave room for Xerri/Weiderman (notwithstanding injuries/depth).

IF CCJ eventuates, I’d love some KPD depth and a quick HBF who can use it.
I don't think Comben can be relied on for anything. IMO anything we get is a bonus.

Norf arent stupid , Melbourne is a very small town . Trying to cornhole the RFC in negotiations would be both a shortsighted and naive approach. Who knows next time you wanna cash in a few chips , win a sponsorship deal , whatever and the bloke on the other side of the table is an ardent tiger , we have loooooong memories .
A fella that worked for me once quipped Richmond was worst side he’d evEr seen, let’s say it wasnt a good career move . You get my drift

:$

Well I don't know if he is worth it or not, but I hope we get CCJ so as to give Caro the witch yet another reason to hate us.

She is all up and about that he should decide to leave the tigers after everything they did for him last year when he and Stack (I think) broke the hub rules in Queensland.

She seems to think he should stick around irrespective of whether he gets a game or not. If he does come to us I hope she gets her blood pressure checked. Angry woman that she is.

Yep, saw that utter tripe from her the other night, I nearly posted the youtube clip of her melt down but didn't want to upset the masses with that visual.

Norf arent stupid , Melbourne is a very small town . Trying to cornhole the RFC in negotiations would be both a shortsighted and naive approach. Who knows next time you wanna cash in a few chips , win a sponsorship deal , whatever and the bloke on the other side of the table is an ardent tiger , we have loooooong memories .
A fella that worked for me once quipped Richmond was worst side he’d evEr seen, let’s say it wasnt a good career move . You get my drift

Knows no depths...

If I saw a North poster type something like that I'd forum ban them for lameness. Imagine posturing like that over a player leaving. I can smell soaked in urine from here.

The problem with X is he thinks he is better than he is. He wasnt fit enough this year and when in marking contests he tries to take it with one hand. If he keeps his game simple and natural he will perform much better. He has the ability to save his career if CCJ turns up, but the heat is well and truly on
Agree Xerri has a lot of work to do.

Who's he fink he is, 'Reggie Kray' :cool:

Well I don't know if he is worth it or not, but I hope we get CCJ so as to give Caro the witch yet another reason to hate us.

She is all up and about that he should decide to leave the tigers after everything they did for him last year when he and Stack (I think) broke the hub rules in Queensland.

She seems to think he should stick around irrespective of whether he gets a game or not. If he does come to us I hope she gets her blood pressure checked. Angry woman that she is.
Getting him makes her angry Horace ?
Kinda want him more now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I saw a North poster type something like that I'd forum ban them for lameness. Imagine posturing like that over a player leaving. I can smell soaked in urine from here.
You choose your next words wisely Wizard! Do you want to get blackballed across the entire melbourne?!

Project Mayhem is coming for us :$

I just can’t believe how pathetic said person is. I mean not a good career move?? How lame and completely childish

All very good points, also people are forgetting about the money he was asking.

Yes his salary savings from this yr will pay the first 2 years of ccj....

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Who's he fink he is, 'Reggie Kray' :cool:
He wishes. I used to think my grandad was secretly one of the Krays. He had a twin and an older brother that was hard to peg down. Also, he was sometimes a nasty bastard, might just have been the Cockney coming out in him. Could play the drums though ..... he told me the 1st kit he ever owned he knicked ;-)

Sounds like they spent the next few weeks on the fry cooker.

He wishes. I used to think my grandad was secretly one of the Krays. He had a twin and an older brother that was hard to peg down. Also, he was sometimes a nasty bastard, might just have been the Cockney coming out in him. Could play the drums though ..... he told me the 1st kit he ever owned he knicked ;-)

You'd better jump onto myDNA, never know?

You choose your next words wisely Wizard! Do you want to get blackballed across the entire melbourne?!

Project Mayhem is coming for us :$

I work for a St Kilda supporter, I would have been sacked ten times over.

Assuming best case 38 goes to secure ccj... picks 1 and 20 to the draft with the latter for a kpd.... does that mean our trade period is done? Still need a running or good distributor from hb, and also a small fwd....

Assuming best case 38 goes to secure ccj... picks 1 and 20 to the draft with the latter for a kpd.... does that mean our trade period is done? Still need a running or good distributor from hb, and also a small fwd....

Good distributor off HBF is exactly why we need to keep Pick 20. There are some quality ones that will likely be available at that pick.

Good distributor off HBF is exactly why we need to keep Pick 20. There are some quality ones that will likely be available at that pick.

Rather tha the kpds then... majority wanted one if the WA talls.... slim pickings for small in trade too... few in the draft? Rachele Motlop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back