Toast Regional Roos Thread - Down on the farm Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Sisters. B-I-L is an * supporter, but cooks a great snag.
You can always work on him...
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know if this belongs here of the Grumpy Old thread, but I have been waiting on some important paperwork and finally got a notification from the post office that I have received some mail in my PO box. I have excluded junk mail, and almost everything else comes via email, so I jumped into the car and headed the 25km into town.
It was a free postcard from Australia Post. At least I have saved the cost of a stamp next time I want to send a generic Aus Post postcard I guess.

Don't know if this belongs here of the Grumpy Old thread, but I have been waiting on some important paperwork and finally got a notification from the post office that I have received some mail in my PO box. I have excluded junk mail, and almost everything else comes via email, so I jumped into the car and headed the 25km into town.
It was a free postcard from Australia Post. At least I have saved the cost of a stamp next time I want to send a generic Aus Post postcard I guess.

I got a parcel pick-up card from the post office in 2010. Was my 50th birthday. Rushed down excited........bowel testing kit 🙄

Last edited:

Same with me this week

so yesterday moved the final load of 10 black baldies, 4 angus girls and 3 calves and the 35hp tractor from the old 30 acre property to the new 65. will be good not having to nip back and forth but still a little sad to have finally moved the 30 acres on, especially after the parture inprovements i did. now to start agian on the bigger property to get the paddocks in a similar condition, little bit different challenges here, soil is a more loamy composition and a lot of onion grass to address.

so yesterday moved the final load of 10 black baldies, 4 angus girls and 3 calves and the 35hp tractor from the old 30 acre property to the new 65. will be good not having to nip back and forth but still a little sad to have finally moved the 30 acres on, especially after the parture inprovements i did. now to start agian on the bigger property to get the paddocks in a similar condition, little bit different challenges here, soil is a more loamy composition and a lot of onion grass to address.
Is there like a particular type of grass that you aim for specifically? Or is it more just making sure certain types of grass are removed?

Bloody disappointed in my magpies today. My daughter was here for a visit and, after my spruking about the magpies loving me, bloody Bruce swooped us. F you Bruce, F you!
Have you got a tennis raquet?

had some bits for the tractor turn up whoo hoo,

missus says i gottaa finish the floating floor and plastering before i can work on tractor, not so whoo hoo...
Your new green tractor?

I hope they are "accessories" not replacements.

I would not say we are regional more rural city where we live While in isolation last week Dan decided he would make sure we couldn’t leave by doing this. I just finished cutting it up with an axe my chainsaw was blunt so couldn’t use it.View attachment 1228630
Silky Saws Katanaboy.

Thank me later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back