Who would you select with #1?

• Horne-Francis

Votes: 227 92.7%
  • Callaghan

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, he reminds me of a Kenny Hunter type. Has a freakish marking ability and seems to be made of rubber.
Yeah good call. Hunter is one of those old school marking forwards Naughton reminds me off. Just able leap and hold those marks in big packs.

How do we get him out of Footscray? They'll be a dominant (as in top 4) side for a decade with him.

Mjs94

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Is going to be an absolute weapon in the contest, up forward and with the ball in hand but do not underestimate the defensive edge and balance he will bring to our midfield rotation together with Phillips.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
Add in Ugle-Hagan, they’ve had a lot of luck..
Yep with Darcy, U-H, Noughton, English, who are all relatively young, they will be tough to beat for a very long time.

Josh ‘Kerridge‘ Bruce will be surplus over the next year or two..

The teams for tomorrow’s game 3:15 SA time, I’m assuming the live stream link will be available on 7plus like last weekend
AADD6F3A-4D0D-4702-A40C-168D00A4D274.jpeg
3393E5BC-FEA7-40E6-B8FB-8F937AD48D24.jpeg

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep with Darcy, U-H, Noughton, English, who are all relatively young, they will be tough to beat for a very long time.

Josh ‘Kerridge‘ Bruce will be surplus over the next year or two..

Darcy, JUH, Naughton and English won't all fit in the same forward line. One of them has to become a first ruck. Not so sure that any of them are suited to that role.

Darcy, JUH, Naughton and English won't all fit in the same forward line. One of them has to become a first ruck. Not so sure that any of them are suited to that role.

Not convinced on Darcy yet but that doesn't seem like it would be an issue for at least 3 years. A lot can happen in that time.

Back