Not-a-cluey Croad & Jesaulenko having a baby!!

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Wasn't Jezza shafted by Carlton at the end of 1979, despite winning the premiership? Or did he leave because he was stubborn? The full story must be on here somewhere. He was loyal to the outgoing president, George Harris

Jane Doe

Club Legend
Sep 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
3D2EF2CF-83DD-44F8-A6BA-C8822F7AD75E.png

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
Woman who never played football for Carlton and is associated with them only by virtue of her father sinks boot into club when they are in crisis.

This is what happens when you achieve nothing of note in your own life, you base your personality on the accomplishments of others.

Last edited:

Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
She just can’t help herself, the threads been dead for a while until she does a random late night radio interview or Facebook rant.

Love it.

I bet she wears her dads premiership medals down the street on a Tuesday.

Certified loon.

It’s a shame she made the mods purge the thread of the original gold.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
Woman who never played football with Carlton and is associated with them only by virtue of her father sinks boot into club when they are in crisis.

This is what happens when you achieve nothing of note in your own life, you base your personality on the accomplishments of others.
She'd be the type to keep her surname once she gets married.

Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Jamolad

Team Captain
Aug 31, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
"Tonight I had contact with the wonderful David"...translation: "Tonight David ignored my posts on his social media"

Jeff Kennett said: "You are the most famous person in the room"...what really happened: Jeff Kennett said: "You are the most ****ed-up person in the room"

Just me, or anyone else reading between the lines and coming up with something different to what was posted?? Probably just me - as I wasn't born into greatness and all

Alex Jeselenko interviewed on SEN

No mention of his royal family aka Kate Solero unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Back