Traded Callum Coleman-Jones [Traded to North Melbourne with 42, 47 and a future 4th for Tarrant, 40 and a future 2nd]

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree, but if the tables were turned, I wouldn't begrudge Richmond sending a player to the PSD without a favorable deal.
Despite what many of my fellow supporters think, the psd is there to help the bottom clubs get us contracted players without giving up anything in return.
Wouldn’t have begrudged north for doing it at all.
it is what it’s there for after all.

I don't care, I don't rate him as much as our other supporters. I see him as Mason Cox mk2. I just want north to offer a fair trade for a player they're giving 4-5 years and 2+ million to. Pick 69 isn't that.

A fair trade for Mason Cox mk2?

Based on that, he isn't worth Pick 38.

How many times do you need to be told that contract has nothing to do with trade value for an OOC player.

This victim mentality is something else.

This is exactly the type of commentary that cements the view that Pick 38 is not only a fair deal, it's overs.

Can't have it both ways Tiger fans.

OOC, VFL Player, 9 AFL games in 4 years.

You should be very grateful to get Pick 38.
Why you offering 4-5 years and 2+ million to a player worth 4th round pick then?

We will have 6 picks before 38. We physically couldn't use it.

well I suppose you can try bundle it with another pick or picks and move up the draft.

Carlton probably won't have a pick until the 60s after the Cerra trade, so we might be interested in trading for that pick

Why you offering 4-5 years and 2+ million to a player worth 4th round pick then?

The deal is 4x400k = $1.6m

The average AFL Player wage for 2022 is 360k approx.

He's a need (KPP) & he's cheap from a trade perspective, hence why he is being offered slightly above the average wage.

Drop the "poor me" bulls***.

He's a need (KPP) & he's cheap from a trade perspective, hence why he is being offered slightly above the average wage.

What is attractive about the North offer again?

flirting at the margins?

The need for North to create a narrative appears strong

This is exactly the type of commentary that cements the view that Pick 38 is not only a fair deal, it's overs.

Can't have it both ways Tiger fans.

OOC, VFL Player, 9 AFL games in 4 years.

You should be very grateful to get Pick 38.
It's definitely not overs. He'd have got regular games in most teams. Unfortunately for him he was trying to squeeze into a dynasty team. May well have played in a flag last year if he didn't * up in QLD. Played most games he was available for this year when he wasn't injured or suspended.

I reckon it'll be a future pick anyway. If its around 38 then so be it. The carry on from North fans like it's some massive coup is funny.

It's definitely not overs. He'd have got regular games in most teams. Unfortunately for him he was trying to squeeze into a dynasty team. May well have played in a flag last year if he didn't fu** up in QLD. Played most games he was available for this year when he wasn't injured or suspended.

I reckon it'll be a future pick anyway. If its around 38 then so be it. The carry on from North fans like it's some massive coup is funny.

I think it a sell pitch to their fans as the decline to the bottom for a few years yet bottoming out. North are using CCJ as a propaganda tool

Why wouldn't North chase CCJ in a few years when they have more cash and they would argue they are starting to rise?

The truth is in a few years CCJ has better opportunities at RFC in a few years in a significantly better side and North are choosing to ignore this

Not sure what North are doing.

They need to be focusing on the spoon in the now otherwise they will be perennial cellar dwellers
Why do North go about destroying players careers with delusional promises?, over promise, under deliver, seems to be the common way these days
Oh dear! This is some seriously incoherent posting. Maybe take a break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What value then would you put on an above average young kpp then? Pick 100, pick 120?

well I suppose you can try bundle it with another pick or picks and move up the draft.

Carlton probably won't have a pick until the 60s after the Cerra trade, so we might be interested in trading for that pick
I'm all for that. But I'd want a third club involved and to do it as part of the 1 trade. No use us taking 38 thinking we could trade it when we can't.

What is attractive about the North offer again?

flirting at the margins?

Look I get it, you're on the verge of plummeting back down to the irrelevance of where you were pre-Dusty, and that stings. Hurts even more when your KPP stocks have been pillaged by clubs you class as "lesser" despite your own club being irrelevant prior to 2016, short memories...

Few good drafts & you guys will be fine.

Look I get it, you're on the verge of plummeting back down to the irrelevance of where you were pre-Dusty, and that stings. Hurts even more when your KPP stocks have been pillaged by clubs you class as "lesser" despite your own club being irrelevant prior to 2016, short memories...

Few good drafts & you guys will be fine.

Lol, you really believe that, Dusty has a few miles in his legs yet and so do a few others.

Is the argument you hit finals when CCJ is thirty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back