Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Question Time get nuked?
We made it into the alt-right board.

Nobody was more surprised than me when it turned into a horrible mess of memes about Michelle Obama being a bloke.

cats2rise what would the Kony thread mean to you mate?
It's not about me, it's about the wider community and their wants and needs.

They Kony thread is an essential service.

It keeps us connected.

It keeps us going.

To the powers-that-be who removed the thread - for shame. For shame.

Life is about the little gems that keep us going, keep us breathing, and keep us alive in spirit. The Kony thread was one of the few and far between gems.

Van_Dyke do you have any words to say?

It keeps us connected.

It keeps us going.

Life is about the little gems that keep us going, keep us breathing, and keep us alive in spirit. The Kony thread was one of the few and far between gems.

i was genuinely sad when i saw the kony thread had been nuked. it gave me purpose on this forum. we were finally going to get that bastard

It keeps us connected.

It keeps us going.

Thanks Cats ….I have some massive news coming up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i was genuinely sad when i saw the kony thread had been nuked. it gave me purpose on this forum. we were finally going to get that bastard
Purpose.

Belief.

Warmth.

Unity.

There are a mere four feelings of many of that were stripped from our souls with the ill-conceived, unnecessary, unwelcomed removal of the Kony thread.

And to think some of you sleep at night after doing such a thing.

Purpose.

Belief.

Warmth.

Unity.

There are a mere four feelings of many of that were stripped from our souls with the ill-conceived, unnecessary, unwelcomed removal of the Kony thread.

And to think some of you sleep at night after doing such a thing.

Chief’s lawyers have conceded that without the Kony thread - the very fabric of this site is under threat.

Please hold off on storming the Big Footy Head Quarters (for now) ….soon my friends….soon.

Chief, not sure if other users have raised this elsewhere but for the last 24 hours google chrome on my iPhone is continually reloading Bigfooty pages while I am reading or posting and then ultimately failing.

B62FB5CE-F756-4990-8E6A-A9947CED6935.png

When mods warn you/delete/edit - in the good old days you would know which mod did it so you could seek clarification.

Now it appears disagree with a mod and you get warned by a ? via alert.

Soft Chieftan ...cup of cement required. If this gets me banned ...it was Kony.

When mods warn you/delete/edit - in the good old days you would know which mod did it so you could seek clarification.

Now it appears disagree with a mod and you get warned by a ? via alert.

Soft Chieftan ...cup of cement required. If this gets me banned ...it was Kony.
You can send me a private convo with details. I won't go through every mod post delete and find yours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back