Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't change a whole lot for me, my wish is for Golf to be back, don't see that happening any time soon

He was never gonna add everything all at once. Wouldn’t be shocked to see golf and tennis next month and same rules apply re 1 or 2 jabs.

Great turn of phrase, looking forward to cases going up.

99% of people are better than that no matter what side they are on

Do I want it to happen? NO
I'm simply expecting it to, blame it on the North/Western suburbs but the genie is out of the bubble and it's going to get worse before it gets better

We are 5 weeks behind Sydney on vax now. Covid live say they get to 70% DD on October 11.Victoria not until 18 November.

F&%k.
Happens when you get the extra supply

We are 5 weeks behind Sydney on vax now. Covid live say they get to 70% DD on October 11.Victoria not until 18 November.

F&%k.
I think those numbers might be a bit misleading because * I think* they look at average rate of second doses which is still currently low because it reflects low rate of first doses 6 weeks ago. I think once you factor in the upswing of people who've recently gone to get first jab getting their second it'll be a couple weeks earlier than that

Haha Jesus Christ Dan. Just let us take the mask off to consume alcohol at a park. Then back on when not drinking. People are going to do it anyway. Just make the call instead of needing to check “health advice”.
Fuc* me dead he makes it difficult.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, no consuming liquids at picnics? Are you allowed to eat? A picnic without snacks serves literally no purpose.
It encourages people to not wear a mask. People think holding a cup means they don't wear a mask

Haha Jesus Christ Dan. Just let us take the mask off to consume alcohol at a park. Then back on when not drinking. People are going to do it anyway. Just make the call instead of needing to check “health advice”.
Fuc* me dead he makes it difficult.
Wouldn't mind hearing the "health advice" on this one. "Alcohol is bad for them"? "Sitting on the ground will give them piles"?

Of course but they shouldn't be saying they are allowing picnics then
Feels like arguing over a word like when Sutton said "beast" but, yes since it technically isn't a picnic they shouldn't have called it that to save words over "outdoor sit-down gathering without the consumption of food or beverage"

Some outdoor gatherings allowed (differences in sizes depending on if fully vaxxed or not)

Construction workers now can't cross the regional/metro border
But for the next week you can do whatever you please. Perks for the industry I suppose.

Great turn of phrase, looking forward to cases going up.

99% of people are better than that no matter what side they are on
This poster can't just help himself.

Had to make a political post in the Music thread as well. One of the better-natured places on BigFooty and he tries to stink that out as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back