Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 7: This Thread is for Reasonable ON TOPIC Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
America still on track for a million dead. More dead now than both World Wars, Vietnam, Korea, 9/11, Afghanistan and Iraq combined.

Yet the cooked Republican governor of Florida has just banned masks. NSW drawing parallels to this madness. As expected from a fried conservative government.

"Now is not the time to protest!"

Alarming how many people parrot this.

When will be the right time to protest? Is it 85%, 90% or do we not have a number for that?
Like everything, it’s not a black and white issue. Yes, people always have the right to protest, but in the middle of a global pandemic, we have an obligation to other people not to gather in mass groups with no thought to masks, social distancing, transmission etc. Pandemics make what were once simple things more complicated, more breaking news at 11.

And yet they found a bunch of them to fine and charge and funnily enough they were generally racist RW personalities who were growing their brand at the event.
The go fund me pages pop up quick to almost like it's part of the grift

So what you're saying is they didn't charge the vast majority of the people there then.

So what you're saying is they didn't charge the vast majority of the people there then.
When do they ever, when should they either

Alarming how many people parrot this.

When will be the right time to protest? Is it 85%, 90% or do we not have a number for that?

I'll look for it on the road map.

No they don't need to make their point but they are going to do it anyway

Doesn't help that we've got federal MPs that still have their jobs encouraging this sh*t as well as Sky News presenters etc without repercussions

Is it any wonder the people running these groups find a lot of willing people to turn up when a lot of people aren't being financially supported through the lockdown and its being ignored by state and federal leaders

You can bet the lack of financial help this time around is helping these protest organisers gain followers
Which ones have encouraged protests? What did they say?

When the protests are whipped up by grifters and achieve nothing but squeezing money from all sorts of people, it’s not time to protest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/heal...clarified-after-picnic-announcement-c-3982920

When Andrews was asked whether the ban on removing a mask to drink alcoholic beverages in public would be reversed, he told reporters he would have to seek further advice.
On Thursday afternoon, the Department of Health confirmed the rule would remain.
Masks remain mandatory everywhere, and while you can’t remove your mask to drink alcohol outdoors, it can be removed to eat or to drink non-alcoholic beverages.

How can anyone defend these idiots anymore? We've been locked up for near two years and this is the rubbish they come up with lol.

When the protests are whipped up by grifters and achieve nothing but squeezing money from all sorts of people, it’s not time to protest.
Didn't you cheer lead all those mining protests whilst being totally ignorant about almost all the companies there and what they actually do :$

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/heal...clarified-after-picnic-announcement-c-3982920

When Andrews was asked whether the ban on removing a mask to drink alcoholic beverages in public would be reversed, he told reporters he would have to seek further advice.
On Thursday afternoon, the Department of Health confirmed the rule would remain.
Masks remain mandatory everywhere, and while you can’t remove your mask to drink alcohol outdoors, it can be removed to eat or to drink non-alcoholic beverages.

How can anyone defend these idiots anymore? We've been locked up for near two years and this is the rubbish they come up with lol.
Common sense and logic someone hear said the rules are based on. How can you not see that is the case?!

I’m a bit confused. Before the pandemic, wasn’t it illegal to go to the park and crack open a couple of drinks? Of course people did and still do it but isn’t it a law?

I just can’t imagine they’d be condoning something that breaks the law.

I’m a bit confused. Before the pandemic, wasn’t it illegal to go to the park and crack open a couple of drinks? Of course people did and still do it but isn’t it a law?

Not in Victoria, it's legal in public parks unless specifically signed.

A lot of Covid restrictions have been thinly disguised Puritanism.

Depends on the local council by-laws.

I mean your run of the mill Nazis that were big organisers of the crowds for the freedom rallies aren't a mixed bag.
It's pretty well know that wellness grifters conspiracy grifters have worked out they can gain a lot from being parts of these things and they are happy to let the alt right and nazi's recruit among their followers because they all widen each other's reach.

That's the issue the people profiting off this at the expense of the gullible who are usually angry/scared because our governments are fu** ups
Yeah, I prefer not to take health advice from anti-vaxxers who also think the Jews were behind 911
1631833031482.png
Image taken from noted lefties, Sky News:

Would be great to see heaps of people getting empty tinnies and bottles and filling them with water or alot of 0% alchohol beer drinkers.

I cant see cops looking what kind of can your drinking, thats just absurd (probably one or two dickhead cops maybe)
It's illegal to take off your mask to drink an alcoholic beverage. It's not illegal to hold an open container of alcohol.

Someone smarter than me would probably find a very easy loophole in this.

Vodka Jelly Shots?

Interesting.. I thought drinking in public was also illegal.

Learn something new every day.

I've defended a lot of rules etc throughout this pandemic but there are absolutely no words to describe how ridiculous this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back