Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were the same amount of people on Trump's call and he was impeached for less.

Why were those on the call ok with this. This was taking power from the Commander in Chief and introducing unelected authoritarian law. How is it not treasonous?

Do you think it is ok to say to your biggest rival that we'll let you know if an attack is coming.

I know the elite hate Trump and America but surely there is a limit.

Trump lost the phone calls as well.

You backed a loser chappy, it's time to accept it and move on.

There were the same amount of people on Trump's call and he was impeached for less.

Why were those on the call ok with this. This was taking power from the Commander in Chief and introducing unelected authoritarian law. How is it not treasonous?

Do you think it is ok to say to your biggest rival that we'll let you know if an attack is coming.

I know the elite hate Trump and America but surely there is a limit.

Yep, smoothing tensions with another superpower is totally the same as saying hey can you help me win this election.

Astute and incisive political commentary as always Chappy, you really should start a blog or something :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

That you posted a quote proving his point, thinking it proves yours, says everything.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

So he didn't say I was 'trolled' but suggested I would fall for anything when in fact it was he who fell for a story he thought was fake.

This is just dumb word games and it's funny watching you all come to his rescue.

He took a potshot and it backfired. Now he's trying to save face. Lucky he's got head nodding sychophants in his corner like yourself and borbouns to come to his rescue. Seriously the best photo I've posted here. So much enjoyment.

Strike one.

You should look above and see posts from LittleG and LuvtheKangas who were sure 'i'd been trolled' by the photo.

Strike two.

I just find it amusing that you then said this.

'Not one of my posts stated I was sure you were trolled by the photo.'

Unless you want to delete your original post to save face it's there for all to see.

Stri ... oh, wait, he's changed his tune. Just a subtle 180 degree turn here.

So he didn't say I was 'trolled'

LOL. We're having another teargas moment, folks. Chappy finally realising - well after everyone else has - that his original claim was completely unsupported by the facts and he got it wrong again. Accompanied by the scattergun abuse of others to cover his embarrassment.

It simply validates my suggestion that you would fall for anything that justified still being a Trumpie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strike one.

Strike two.

Stri ... oh, wait, he's changed his tune. Just a subtle 180 degree turn here.

LOL. We're having another teargas moment, folks. Chappy finally realising - well after everyone else has - that his original claim was completely unsupported by the facts and he got it wrong again. Accompanied by the scattergun abuse of others to cover his embarrassment.

It simply validates my suggestion that you would fall for anything that justified still being a Trumpie.

You're trying too hard to punch your way out of this.

You took a potshot at me because you were gullible enough to believe LittleG of all people.

You now have just spent two days trying to find an out.

Bottom line is that we here cos you took a potshot and it blew up in your face.

The rest is just you relying on word games to save face.

Cry all you want about it but it's now just wasting my time and I can't be bothered.

My only advice is reject groupthink and work things out for yourself.

Joe just thanking the fella from Down Under, admittedly Scummo is pretty forgettable

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Biden just had to have a quick consult with any advisor, who'd tell him Morrison's known universally here as that fella from Engadine Maccas.

Last edited:
Biden just had to have a quick consult with any advisor, who'd tell him Morrison's known universally here as that fella from Engadine Maccas.

Lol like Joe would remember that detail unless it was on a teleprompter.

Chappy been teargaslighting again?

I vote that chappy and rooboy fight or kiss, secretly hoping for the latter. Also will be on PPV with commentary from trump and a mystery lefty from this forum

Id kiss and make up but I would need more shots than the current ones

I guess its hard to tell until they get the opportunity to teargas priests to balance the party ledger.

I would call trying to cancel Christmas, Easter and every other Christian holiday in a Christian country a bigger attack on Christianity. It's not the Republicans that want this to occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back