Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were a touch better than this.
As did I - I tried your google solution but have to wade through a number of subjective search results that are partisan hack rubbish. Can you provide something definitive as you by your own proclamation are 'a touch better than this than me'.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
I vote that chappy and rooboy fight or kiss, secretly hoping for the latter. Also will be on PPV with commentary from trump and a mystery lefty from this forum
Now that the US again has a non-insane president I don't follow the US politics threads so closely anymore.

But Biden's "that fellow from Down Under" comment piqued my interest, and I clicked on here. Imagine my surprise to find that the last half a dozen pages are little more than dozens of "You are ignoring content by this member" posts from Chappy, and a wide range of people responding to his desperate stupidity. (I didn't have to take him off Ignore to be pretty certain his standard has not improved.)

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
The USA is not a Christian country, and Christians are not the only ones that matter, particularly since the Catholic Church’s moral authority disintegrated with the paedophilia scandal.

What sort of pedophillia are you ok with? Islam regularly marries girls as young as 12 and it's a similar age in the Hasidic Jew community where 14 is an accepted age.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Now that the US again has a non-insane president I don't follow the US politics threads so closely anymore.

But Biden's "that fellow from Down Under" comment piqued my interest, and I clicked on here. Imagine my surprise to find that the last half a dozen pages are little more than dozens of "You are ignoring content by this member" posts from Chappy, and a wide range of people responding to his desperate stupidity. (I didn't have to take him off Ignore to be pretty certain his standard has not improved.)

You really havent been paying attention.

The USA is not a Christian country, and Christians are not the only ones that matter, particularly since the Catholic Church’s moral authority disintegrated with the paedophilia scandal.
Except it was founded by religious people, it's written into their founding documents and 65% of the population identify as Christian - being the largest population of Christians on the planet.

I agree that their opinion isn't the only one that matters, but it is their house everyone else is dancing in.

jim_shoes

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bangles, Chelsea, Australia

Chappy gets dog piled by like 5 to 1 odds and somehow holds his own. Without him this place would be just be a lefty circle jerk.

Chappy 2024! 🥳

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
Chappy gets dog piled by like 5 to 1 odds and somehow holds his own. Without him this place would be just be a lefty circle jerk.

Chappy 2024!
The best way to never lose an argument is just to disconnect from reality.

Free from the mundane constraints of base logic, every Chappy post is a zinger.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
Chappy gets dog piled by like 5 to 1 odds and somehow holds his own.
Repeatedly posting stupidity, refusing to concede when you've been shown to be wrong - this is not my definition of holding one's own.

Without him this place would be just be a lefty circle jerk.
Lefty circle jerk is a convenient phrase, but when we examine the facts of a particular matter in dispute.... well, what a surprise, the lefties replying to idiots on this thread at least, tend to be correct.

If four dismaying years with a wrestling promoter in the Oval Office showed us one thing, it's that nine times out of ten, "both sides" is a load of cheap horseshitte from people that know they don't have a leg to stand on.

Sorry, many of us called Trump as a dangerous idiot years ago. We were told we just didn't understand. He was ushering in a new paradigm.

Well his presidency was an embarrassing joke from day one to the end. He failed to deliver anything of worth and ended up being guilty of most of the things he claimed he was going to clean up.

Anyone still defending him after what the world's been through doesn't deserve the time of day.

How good is Jen !!!!!

Miles better than those last 3 bootlickers

E_ccilMXMAEjyf9.jpg

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I would call trying to cancel Christmas, Easter and every other Christian holiday in a Christian country a bigger attack on Christianity. It's not the Republicans that want this to occur.

Gonna need to see a source on that one mate :tearsofjoy:

Google. It's quite widespread

Nope. No one else is doing your homework for you, you made the claim, put up or shut up.

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
I would call trying to cancel Christmas, Easter and every other Christian holiday in a Christian country a bigger attack on Christianity. It's not the Republicans that want this to occur.

Chappy recycling old FireKrakouer posts was not on my 2021 bingo card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back