Opinion 2021 Non-Crows AFL 3: Things Fall Apart!

Who sneaks in to 7th & 8th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy Vossy likes this.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

You just know that Carlton are going to end up with Voss. Especially after the way Davies spoke about him today.

How Carlton will spin that as a coup/great pick up, I have no idea

You just know that Carlton are going to end up with Voss. Especially after the way Davies spoke about him today.

They can show some highlights of that TV show coaching gig he had

They tell their supporters they get the next player who wins the recruit.

don’t lose sight of how much better a coach Goodwin became when he was surrounded by quality

Is Voss getting that quality at Carlton though? They're a dumpster fire at this point.

Voss is one of the greatest players and captains of all time. Don’t assume that the sh*t show he landed in Brisbane is the final word

plus people can learn and are often better the second time around

There is no correlation between being a great captain/player and being a capable coach. For every Matthew's, Blight or Roos, there is a Hird, Voss and Leppitsch who crashed and burned.

I have no doubt Voss is capable of learning, however as a coach, he's dead on arrival at Carlton. Mind you, I highly doubt a coach exists that could be successful there at the present time.

There is no correlation between being a great captain/player and being a capable coach. For every Matthew's, Blight or Roos, there is a Hird, Voss and Leppitsch who crashed and burned.

I have no doubt Voss is capable of learning, however as a coach, he's dead on arrival at Carlton. Mind you, I highly doubt a coach exists that could be successful there at the present time.

the Carlton situation is a poisoned chalice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read on the rumors board that Dylan Shiel had a medical at port.

Dylan is contracted till 2024.. dodo dramas there!..

And he’s recovering from a knee inj.. wont play till second half of the 2022 season.

Not sure why port would..
Shiel played the last 5 games of this year & in the Elimination Final ......he's 100%

Argument is his return spoiled a midfield mix that was humming .....his return had a marked effect on Parish's numbers

ESS will IMO be amenable to a trade .....been discussed for a month now

Shiel played the last 5 games of this year & in the Elimination Final ......he's 100%

Argument is his return spoiled a midfield mix that was humming .....his return had a marked effect on Parish's numbers

ESS will IMO be amenable to a trade .....been discussed for a month now
Fair enough.. but you’d think dons will want more than pick 60..

After their first rounder.. thats all that port have and they will also need picks to match a bid on burgoyne..

Where are they gonna get all these picks?.. they havent got much of value to trade out.. they would want to hold onto their valuable youngsters and their good older players are on the edge of the cliff and arent worth anything..

Dodo will probably ask for Wines.. straight swap!..

Read on the rumors board that Dylan Shiel had a medical at port.

He hasn't been the same since Cotchin caved his head in back in that prelim.

Port Supporters are saying on the port board that Dixon is worth pick 20 because he is the "heart and soul" of the powaaa... hilarious lol
I honestly can't wait till they trade Dixon and then a week later they all say he was s**t and one of the most overrated key forwards to ever pull on a Port Guernsey. Even Shultz was a better forward, but Marshall is going to have a break out year and be a star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back