• Pick 8 and 27 with 18 coming back

Votes: 41 25.3%
  • pick 8 with 18 coming back

Votes: 44 27.2%
  • 2nd round pick

Votes: 53 32.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm taking this chance to encourage everyone to vote in the two threads that are more important than spitballing about Neale

If you havent already please vote for the Board MVP and Post Of The year

Board MVP:

Post of the Year

Neale is absolutely fair game, go to town on the bloke!
But guys please don't stoop as low as to go at his wife, when they decided to go to Brisbane the world was a different place and her getting home to family and them getting to her was a simple plan ride away. Now it isn't, and there has been times where she has been alone for weeks on end with no family around her in lockdowns and with Lachie in quarantine and she's had no way to escape this. It would be an extremely daunting prospect to face after the past 2 seasons, that she may have to go through it again with a newborn baby.

I agree, but can you please forward your note to our defence forces and their families.

Club support + oodles of money, is something AFL players have lot’s of.

Interesting sliding doors moment.
🦁 => ⚓

View attachment 1237916
Ryan Daniels said the same thing on his podcast. He also said that basically that players coaches etc. at Freo were all aware he was coming, and that he reckons Lachie either backflipped under pressure of the announcement or Freo baulked at what Bris were going to ask for him and pulled out

Ryan Daniels said the same thing on his podcast. He also said that basically that players coaches etc. at Freo were all aware he was coming, and that he reckons Lachie either backflipped under pressure of the announcement or Freo baulked at what Bris were going to ask for him and pulled out

I think Lachie was hoping the media narrative would be more about him being a good family man and not a manipulator who hurt the feelings of "good bloke" Fages. If the media wasn't so severe or the response from the Lions so strong then I think he'd be at Freo next year.

I think Lachie was hoping the media narrative would be more about him being a good family man and not a manipulator who hurt the feelings of "good bloke" Fages. If the media wasn't so severe or the response from the Lions so strong then I think he'd be at Freo next year.

Watch for it on the final day or two of trade week.

The narrative will to turn to " if it's possible, the Neales would still love the move to WA if there's a deal made between the two parties. But totally fine if there isn't"

His medical was booked

There's nothing the AFL media hate more than a player putting family before footy, saw it with Caro criticising those Saints players who left hub for family, saw it with Neale and now we're seeing it on a smaller scale with Finlayson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hope not...

I think thats a very short term view point. Our midfield as good as Brayshaw and Serong are and project really is in dire need of a bridge between Fyfe/Mundy and those two from an age profile POV.
It'd be great if Neale was two years younger obviously but he certainly gives us some really good security in the midfield over about a 3-4 year window.

I think thats a very short term view point. Our midfield as good as Brayshaw and Serong are and project really is in dire need of a bridge between Fyfe/Mundy and those two from an age profile POV.
It'd be great if Neale was two years younger obviously but he certainly gives us some really good security in the midfield over about a 3-4 year window.
At a good price sure, but he ain't coming cheap!

Hopefully the dust settles, the knee-jerk “he’s worth two first rounders” rubbish dies down and a more honest/accurate trade value is determined.

I think most were/are happy for him to return, but only at the right price. And right time - whenever that is.

Hopefully the dust settles, the knee-jerk “he’s worth two first rounders” rubbish dies down and a more honest/accurate trade value is determined.

I think most were/are happy for him to return, but only at the right price. And right time - whenever that is.

And that pice is a late 1st and 500k for 3yrs

Not a pick or penny more

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

If we had an absolute bounty of '22 2nds and 3rds I reckon they would consider it. A monster points deal that still results in us not having less net '21 1st round picks.

Last edited:
Reckon you’re all on the money. No one believes it’s all over - just another version of the Hoges walk away

We went crawling back.. so did Melbourne

Unfortunately I think he will be at freo next season… last few days of the trade period it’ll be nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think he'd pull a dayne beams especially after doubling down on his statement on sm. Probably try again next year but I'm happy for this to pass now

Reckon you’re all on the money. No one believes it’s all over - just another version of the Hoges walk away

We went crawling back.. so did Melbourne

Unfortunately I think he will be at freo next season… last few days of the trade period it’ll be nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peanuts, hopefully.

I’m not that technically savvy, so can someone else please post a pic of something - anything - to replace Pauline Hanson’s horrid mug from appearing all the time.

I’m not that technically savvy, so can someone else please post a pic of something - anything - to replace Pauline Hanson’s horrid mug from appearing all the time.
tumblr_o9yz3g4mTi1qf20cxo1_500.gifv
tumblr_o9yz3g4mTi1qf20cxo1_500.gifv

Back