Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The protesters walked up Bridge Street and then turned down Burnley Street, where the rally stopped and sat in the middle of the street shouting “you serve us” at police.

Police used capsicum spray to subdue some protesters, who were closed in on both sides by officers carrying batons.”

But yesterday sitting in the street was perfectly legal? 🤷‍♂️
Melbourne is a s**t show. It's hilarious.

Ok so this is disgraceful from VicPol, why not let them walk until they give up and go home.

And what about the poor people in cars not even part of the protest.

Poor cops don't even have riot shields etc...

Ok so this is disgraceful from VicPol, why not let them walk until they give up and go home.

They're adding fuel to the fire. I'll join them once we hit 80% vacc rates and continue to use lockdowns.

The protesters walked up Bridge Street and then turned down Burnley Street, where the rally stopped and sat in the middle of the street shouting “you serve us” at police.

Police used capsicum spray to subdue some protesters, who were closed in on both sides by officers carrying batons.”

But yesterday sitting in the street was perfectly legal? 🤷‍♂️
Spray away.

The MAGA crowd have very antagonistic views towards any other protest that isn't endangeing public health.

I agree, disgraceful behaviour by a bunch of feactionary nuffs.

White nationalists trying to coopt the crunchy crowd are only looking to sow chaos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was great to see my nephews and niece at picnic with fairy bread today...this idea that you have to drink at a picnic....when it is basically illegal to consume alcohol in parks anyway is stupid. You simply don't need to and my time with my nephews and niece proves that point.
fairy bread is underrated by adults without kids.

I agree, why are the protesters doing it. Disgraceful behaviour during a pandemic.
Agree,

I saw protestors marching with police following them with police making several attempts to get in front of them. Finally Cornered them with nowhere to go other than forward/backwards and closed in from both sides. Members of the public in cars in amongst it. Forced a reaction and then it got violent.

Police don't have riot gear etc...

It's just sheer stupidity all round.

Ridiculous double standards compared to yesterday. Both groups in the wrong and being treated differently. This state is cooked.

The main difference is yesterday was a peaceful protest, and it wasn't organised by nazis.

Todays gathering came with violent threats on social media.

If you cant see the difference, you arent looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back