Universal Love Grand final week general discussion - Opposition supporters welcome

Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Just found out that the Grand Final is not live on Kayo. I thought this situation had changed when the AFL abolished their LivePass at the start of this year?

I rely on streaming as my terrestrial TV is ****ed. I guess if I can’t find a genius with aerials in the next 7 days - I’ll be downing a bottle of bleach before first bounce. I feel like such a ******* idiot.

Just found out that the Grand Final is not live on Kayo. I thought this situation had changed when the AFL abolished their LivePass at the start of this year?

I rely on streaming as my terrestrial TV is f’ed. I guess if I can’t find a genius with aerials in the next 7 days - I’ll be downing a bottle of bleach before first bounce. I feel like such a ******* idiot.
You can stream it on PS4/5 on 7play. Borrowing one or even buying a second hand one could be an option.
Just take it one console at a time.

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
If going down the 7Plus route just stay off internet and your phone outside of ad break so the game isn't ruined. The stream can end up sa good 30s behind standard TV.

If going down the 7Plus route just stay off internet and your phone outside of ad break so the game isn't ruined. The stream can end up sa good 30s behind standard TV.
I’m literally investing in a massive setup to get Ch7 FTA to avoid this

Cmon on man U2.
No more likes for u
south-park-bono.gif

Can you play Hound Dog on repeat for an hour when the Dogs win?
I will subject myself to an hour of Who Let The Dogs Out IF you win.

U2 one of those bands that it's cool to make fun of. They've still done a lot of great work.

Im not a massive fan, reckon they are pretty overrated honestly, ive got rattle and hum tho, good solid album from start to finish.

Angel of Harlem and Streets Have No Name probably my fav two songs all time

Im not a massive fan, reckon they are pretty overrated honestly, ive got rattle and hum tho, good solid album from start to finish.

Angel of Harlem and Streets Have No Name probably my fav two songs all time
I'm not even a massive fan. Would probably get away with a best of album if I had to. I just find it silly how much they get s**t on. Every band that's been around for 40 years is gonna have plenty of stinkers. I challenge anyone to tell me Sunday Bloody Sunday doesn't affect them.

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I'm not even a massive fan. Would probably get away with a best of album if I had to. I just find it silly how much they get sh*t on. Every band that's been around for 40 years is gonna have plenty of stinkers. I challenge anyone to tell me Sunday Bloody Sunday doesn't affect them.

Count me as a fan.

Back