NCAA 2021 - NCAA - Week 3

Boise State broke Florida State

before we played them 38 of the previous 40 years they had made a bowl, 25 of which are the 6 that became the NY6.

In that time span they went .765 (383-116-2)

Since then they've gone .360 (9-16) and have managed to sneak the return bout under the carpet to forget about it

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Boise State broke Florida State

before we played them 38 of the previous 40 years they had made a bowl, 25 of which are the 6 that became the NY6.

In that time span they went .765 (383-116-2)

Since then they've gone .360 (9-16) and have managed to sneak the return bout under the carpet to forget about it
I think FSU broke in Jimbos last year. they are no different than Miami now. they get ranked in the preseason on name and history. and will be need a late season run to get to a bowl. They struggle with recruiting, that was part of why Jimbo ran away

Ex-Boise State/Arizona State/Tampa Bay Buccaneer head coach/Atlanta Falcon OC Dirk Koetter's son just got his 1st touchdown as a Bronco

Boise up 10-0
First to 50 wins 🤣🤣🤣🤣

deck

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
Melburn
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, SF 49ers, FSU
I think FSU broke in Jimbos last year. they are no different than Miami now. they get ranked in the preseason on name and history. and will be need a late season run to get to a bowl. They struggle with recruiting, that was part of why Jimbo ran away
I don't think FSU have been ranked since Jimbo left.

I don't think FSU have been ranked since Jimbo left.
They opened the season 19 the next year
24-3 loss to Virginia Tech later, never again.

First to 50 wins 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wonder if you're making a reference to our offensive co-ordinator?

His goal is to hang 50 every game.
Made a comment a week or two back 'I dont even look at the scoreboard until we've scored 50'

Back