Rumour Boomer done goofed

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that the screenshot from her phone's Lock Screen show's the day as May 24th. Wonder why it's taken so long for this to all blow up and then put the house on the market.

Haven’t heard great things about his son Connor attending PEGS either.
Harvey’s sons are named Cooper and Hudson - not Connor. That happens to be the name of Robert Harvey’s son.

HS article suggests Cooper was attending Parade College, and not PEGS. Interested about what you’ve heard as I have connections with both schools.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harvey’s sons are named Cooper and Hudson - not Connor. That happens to be the name of Robert Harvey’s son.

HS article suggests Cooper was attending Parade College, and not PEGS. Interested about what you’ve heard as I have connections with both schools.

Cooper* sorry.
PEGS or Parade. Anyway I heard he was kicked out.

Am I the only one who never realised his misso has the same name as his brother? Totally normal brother areas there.
Handy that you dont have to explain why you are screaming your brothers name during sex

So hes a cheater in relationships as well as footyball?

Will always remember the close game between West Coast and North down in Tassie, with less than a goal in it a freekick was paid to Boomer against Priddis, who was holding the ball behind his back after the freekick was paid. Boomer reached around Priddis and knocked the ball clear and pretended Priddis threw it away, and drew a 50m penalty.

Cheating campaigner. Never forgiven him as im sure his wife hasnt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back