Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

ahaha saw England signed with Castore but jesus who in the right mid thought 10 years is a good deal. Inb4 sekem makes their kits.

Call me old-fashioned but I am loving the return of a league-wide template. It makes more sense for cricket than any other sport, I reckon. Cool to see the return of prominent navy on the Redbacks kit too (has that been a thing the last couple of years?)

The only miss so far has been trying to shoehorn in a 'V' into the Victorian kit – I don't think it lands, but at least they tried.

Call me old-fashioned but I am loving the return of a league-wide template. It makes more sense for cricket than any other sport, I reckon. Cool to see the return of prominent navy on the Redbacks kit too (has that been a thing the last couple of years?)

The only miss so far has been trying to shoehorn in a 'V' into the Victorian kit – I don't think it lands, but at least they tried.

So Tasmania in mostly red despite never wearing it as the primary colour isn't a miss as well?

Cool to see the return of prominent navy on the Redbacks kit too (has that been a thing the last couple of years?)
Yeah I'd say 19-20 onward.

So Tasmania in mostly red despite never wearing it as the primary colour isn't a miss as well?
But I have it on good authority that their colours are REEEEEEED... yellowandgreen.

Could be, all they say on Insta and other socials is this week

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
"...the Big Bash League to begin a new era next Monday, September 20, when the new Nike brand kits are officially launched ahead of the 2021-22 season"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have much hope for the Nike range release tomorrow. Sort of a expect the worst but hope for the best kind of situation. The only ray of hope is that it would take a monumental stuff-up in order for it to be a downgrade to last years kit/range.

I reckon it’s going to still be a monochrome design like the last 2 seasons, just with a light faded print for each team

Hopefully there is at least actual design elements and black sleeves.

Plain sponsored shirts were horrible.

E_sz8bCVcAcLhfh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back