Brownlow Brownlow 2021 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Walsh won't win it, but lets just celebrate the fact is a such a massive vote getter at an unsuccessful team at such a young age. He will take him Chas at least once in some point in his career.

So proud of the young man. If he is not the next captain of our club, I will change my name to Poo2Bowel..

He is our next leader. Absolutely certain of it

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Walsh won't win it, but lets just celebrate the fact is a such a massive vote getter at an unsuccessful team at such a young age. He will take him Chas at least once in some point in his career.

So proud of the young man. If he is not the next captain of our club, I will change my name to Poo2Bowel..

Does he get his Chas before or after Cripps gets his? (we were saying the same about Cripps about 4 years ago)

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dog

All Australian
Aug 21, 2012
Carlton North
AFL Club
Carlton
Go Walshy!

Side note, shame on you AFL for no streaming option whatsoever. Absolute shocker and appalling this happens in 2021. Literally have 10+ apps, subscriptions, 7+, AFL, Kayo, Apple, LG, etc and zilch. Multi billion dollar broadcast deal and I’m relying on Big Footy thread for Brownlow updates 🖕🏼

Percy2257

The Urgio to be Sergio
May 11, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton

Don’t you love his composure when the camera cuts to him! He’s only 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Back