List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Heavily inflated though with all the kick ins he took....

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
D5D269B9-957F-4283-8848-A65AA8763CA9.gif

Yep, but who do we have for kpd next season? McKay, Corr, Walker?
Yea, need immediate youngish reinforcements and plan/draft for the long term future in case they don’t work out.

shimaburnsgrieg

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well if that's the case fu** 'em all off cause those f***ers are holding us back!!
Don't get me wrong - you certainly don't want a bunch of 18 year olds running around - that's a recipe for punishment.

However what is worse than that? Finishing 18th by a country mile and having an older team than the Grand Finalists?

Either way we are in a painful position and good decisions need to be made from here.

Holding onto too many veterans is not the way forward for us.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just imagine this, we've finished last and heading to the drafts and Cam Joyce's is still calling the shots?
We'd have traded it down for pick 4 from Adelaide.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
sh*t I felt like I was a bit harsh was I too harsh
The sad thing is, we are both so cynical of what he would choose, we could never be as harsh as whom he would actually have picked

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The sad thing is, we are both so cynical of what he would choose, we could never be as harsh as whom he would actually have picked
Totally correct, I actually put a lot of my trust issues down to his drafting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back