2021-22 Pero Cameron League Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

adsburger

Debutant
Sep 8, 2021
AFL Club
Geelong
Ok I have put everything received so far in the draft post. Please let me know if there are any mistakes. Gave you back SGA sorry Tony Richo! Just Moo to come.

adsburger - can you please accept the invite to the league so I can start putting the result in to Yahoo? You also cannot keep Derrick White as he was not on your roster at the end of the year. Welcome to pick someone else if you like.

All accepted and edited with keepers done. That was meant to be Coby White (I know he’s not great but not costing much).
Also upon inspection of pre draft rankings I waive Jrue Holiday. Too many PGs. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Gridlock'd

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 17, 2002
Tassie
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Leeds, Renault
All accepted and edited with keepers done. That was meant to be Coby White (I know he’s not great but not costing much).
Also upon inspection of pre draft rankings I waive Jrue Holiday. Too many PGs. Thanks

Thanks mate, added Coby White to your keepers, he ended up costing you 13th rounder.

We don't usually allow waivers at this point, but you can trade when the draft commences, as long they are even. i.e pick for pick, player for player, pick for player.

Gridlock'd

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 17, 2002
Tassie
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Leeds, Renault
Tony Richo can kick off when ready, noting I have not got all the players in to Yahoo as yet. Will have done throughout the day.

adsburger

Debutant
Sep 8, 2021
AFL Club
Geelong
I meant to say Holiday is ‘unkept’ as such given his draft ranking is 40. Maybe not worth a second rounder.

Tony Richo

Team Captain
Oct 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
PhillyEagles,ChicagoBulls,Liverpool
Hey Gridders, I'd love to have the number 1 pick but I'm not sure I should be picking first? Is it based on standings at end of regular season for the bottom teams, or after playoffs? Below is a screen shot of the regular season standings. Given most teams don't set their rosters after missing out on finals, most leagues usually use regular season standings for the non final teams to set draft order. More than happy to have number 1 pick but just thought I'd check first.......

1632101607248.png

Gridlock'd

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 17, 2002
Tassie
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Leeds, Renault
Hey Gridders, I'd love to have the number 1 pick but I'm not sure I should be picking first? Is it based on standings at end of regular season for the bottom teams, or after playoffs? Below is a screen shot of the regular season standings. Given most teams don't set their rosters after missing out on finals, most leagues usually use regular season standings for the non final teams to set draft order. More than happy to have number 1 pick but just thought I'd check first.......

View attachment 1240697

Yes that is correct - end of regular season standings for bottom six teams. How did you extract those standings out of interest? I thought the standings in Yahoo reflected the end of regular season standings, but must be after playoffs...

Last edited:

Tony Richo

Team Captain
Oct 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
PhillyEagles,ChicagoBulls,Liverpool
It was a screen shot literally at the time - I commish a couple of other leagues so just got into the habit of taking a screen shot of the standings at the end of the regular season. Not sure you can get it any other way.

Gridlock'd

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 17, 2002
Tassie
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Leeds, Renault
It was a screen shot literally at the time - I commish a couple of other leagues so just got into the habit of taking a screen shot of the standings at the end of the regular season. Not sure you can get it any other way.

Thank you, very organised and cheers for your honesty. I will update the draft post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back