AE AE 2021 Bigfooty NFL Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

So I’ve looked back.
Last week I entered picks as pick1.
This week I entered picks and appears as pick2! Not sure why

CE43BF6F-524B-42FE-886C-FD99E9250DD1.jpeg

BB674992-021D-48F7-B961-572C1B5DC081.jpeg

TheGreatBarryB

Did you see this message on your app when you opened the app to make your picks and it asked you to create a other entry? This is exactly the error i had the other day. I was like wtf, im already signed in and registered to the Bigfooty comp, and this didnt follow thru, kept trying to log out, eventually went to browser instead logged out then in from there, and suddenly the app was recognizing me again, and that id already made my picks before

View attachment 1241103
Yes that’s what i was thinking…wtf!

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
TGBBs Picks 2 ... Click join group ... Join Bigfooty comp. But from now on, only use Entry 1.
Won’t let me join. Soon as I click join group takes me to groups page, then I have to search for our group and it’s grayed out as Joined already.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
To avoid confusion, rename pick 2 entry to somethi
Won’t let me join. Soon as I click join group takes me to groups page, then I have to search for our group and it’s grayed out as Joined already.
Post screencap of entry 2 w-l and pts when mnf completed. The admins will just have to manually keep track.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To avoid confusion, rename pick 2 entry to somethi

Post screencap of entry 2 w-l and pts when mnf completed. The admins will just have to manually keep track.
For proof. If too hard to track I’m happy to pull out ……

48AB4CB2-92D5-4D93-89DF-2F7E233BD7A6.jpeg

I can add the 103 points to TGBB’s score.

If there is anyone who wants their $20 back because they are not satisfied with the espn site please let me know and I will be happy to return it to you whilst we are only 2 weeks in.

You can continue on in the comp but just won’t be eligible for the prizes.

Just want a fair competition where everyone had the same chance.

I was ranked something like 428 after week 1, now beyond 2k :(

Im treating week 2 as bad programming by me, succumbing to a tic to make stupid upset predictions. Gonna knuckle down from here on out. 👷

You did predict that you would * week 2 up. Excellent analysis. :p

Back