Welcome to Hawthorn - Tom Mitchell - 2018 Brownlow medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no idea how Titch didn't get votes in round 1 but Draper did.

I also have no idea how he got 3 against the Dogs when Howe was clearly BOG. Or against GWS when Day, Moore and Whitfield were by far the best players on the ground.

Regardless, very interested to see what he can produce next season with a full summer of training. (If he stays in brown and gold)

I also have no idea how he got 3 against the Dogs when Howe was clearly BOG. Or against GWS when Day, Moore and Whitfield were by far the best players on the ground.

Regardless, very interested to see what he can produce next season with a full summer of training. (If he stays in brown and gold)
Umpire biased for some players ?

Howe is definitely BOG on that one game and didn’t get any Brownlow votes. Strange.
I was also waiting for Moore to get a vote on that GWS game.

I don’t know why people call him Titch.

Call him Tom. It’s shorter to write and we all know who that is.

Eh i agree and disagree, i feel he was pretty deserving of the 3 v GWS was arguably the best, Day was good but he's a defender same with Moore and being a forward. Whitfield lost + wasn't better than Moore or Day. Titch was the best mid that usually is the only thing they care about.

Round 1 was genuinely hilariously stupid.

He should've had 2-3 v Dogs, Howe 2-3 aswell, Titch was great, Howe was great but Howe played outside and Titch played inside and i feel they take it into account too much.

My favourite is the poster who has Mitchell's nickname confused with Jaeger's (JOM), and proceeds to refer to Tom as TOM every time lol.
I haven’t noticed that, but that is hilarious!

This is the Tom Mitchell thread, why would anyone think we were talking about Phillips in here when reading “Tom”.

I worry about you lot.
I thought you were just making reference to the label "Titch" on this board rather than just this thread. And tbh I was too eager to be a smart arse to even take note that it was his player thread.

But in the spirit of continuing to be deliberately obtuse in the face of your reasonable point, I think we should refer to him as "T" in this thread. It's even shorter than "Tom".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back