Indy Car Series

Remove this Banner Ad

Unlucky weekend for mclaren all around. But congratulations to palou. Interesting to see where paganeud ends up.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Unlucky weekend for mclaren all around. But congratulations to palou. Interesting to see where paganeud ends up.

Who was it that turned O'Ward ???

I'd want blood, boneheaded move

Been watching the replays of Indy during thew week, thanks to Kayo.

Jesus fu** they have a lot of commercial breaks. It's like come back from a commercial break, commentators recap what happened while we were away, watch 2 minutes of live racing, "we'll be back after this short break"... rinse; repeat.

I'd not be able to cope with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was worried going into the year that he would be mid pack again, to come out and win the first race and get his first win, awesome result!

Will be a massive confidence boost for the year.

The guy is quality, Roger knew it and now it's paid off.

He'll finish top 6 in the title race IMO

We should have got out of bed for a top 6 but I slept through THE win.

& Matt Brabham won in the Indy Lights:

Got to get Stan Sports, :rolleyes:
Yeah I've bit the bullet and got it. They do have a few motorsports on there as well.

Scotty(Mac) on the front row, Will Power position 3 & Scott Dixon on the 3rd row:
'Dixon should be considered the favorite on Sunday, as he has won three of the last five races here. In fact, the six-time series champion has led 678 of 1,156 (59 percent) of the laps here over the last five races. “This race is much earlier in the schedule, which is interesting for weather as it will be much cooler,” Dixon said of the 248-lap race. “The goal is to shoot those guns off in Victory Lane and win another cowboy hat.” '

Plenty of locals up front.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back