NFL 2021 NFL - Week 2

Down 17-9

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pat Mcafee on with the Mannings. Commentary and a game of football broke out in the background.

Patrick Willis before him looked so frustrated...like he wanted to get out there and tear someone's head off

You have to wonder why that guy chose detroit not green bay on that 16 leg multi. Without that leg he still wouldve won half a million or whatever.

I reckon that it was one of those random bets people make sometimes (like when I'm drunk), it's just fate that he was still alive going into the last leg. Some of the earlier correct picks were no more plausible than the Lions getting up.

I reckon that it was one of those random bets people make sometimes (like when I'm drunk), it's just fate that he was still alive going into the last leg. Some of the earlier correct picks were no more plausible than the Lions getting up.
Fair point, tho he didnt really pick any major crazy upsets, most of the (especially away) picks were still logical....bears over bengals (bungles), titans over seahawks (rebound), niners over eagles (better team), etc. Only real shocker was lions to beat packers, a team they can never beat who are coming back from a loss and all the stats that backup rodgers and packers game after a loss. Raiders over Steelers maybe a hot one but many picked that too.

Fair point, tho he didnt really pick any major crazy upsets, most of the (especially away) picks were still logical....bears over bengals (bungles), titans over seahawks (rebound), niners over eagles (better team), etc. Only real shocker was lions to beat packers, a team they can never beat who are coming back from a loss and all the stats that backup rodgers and packers game after a loss. Raiders over Steelers maybe a hot one but many picked that too.

I'd have thought picking against Seahawks returning home and a Raiders road loss would be tough to pick....the putrid Week 1 Packers losing to the Lions who showed some fight I can sorta see.

Never mind, I ended up cheering against my own multi to see a divisional rival lose.

Back