Prediction PSD pick 1: Best 18 year old not drafted in ND?

Who to take with PSD pick 1

• Sydney Stack

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Jarrod Brander

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Darcy Tucker

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Max Lynch

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Interestign

Interesting. This reads to me:
- Xerri has a lot of work left to sell himself to the match committee
- Combden obviously rated but insurance required
- Edwards clearly a 2-3 year minimum proposition to be phsyically ready at AFL level, I see him more as a Goldy replacement and that role of 100% ruck to be very much a different 2 pronged attack post Goldstein.

More good insurance and I like this combined with the Walker 1 year extension - at face value you'd rather this guy up forward in a pinch over Walker by some margin.

That seems spot on to me.

Would think if we do pick up CCJ then Campbell may not get an extra year.

That seems spot on to me.

Would think if we do pick up CCJ then Campbell may not get an extra year.

I think so too. Given how we've played him as a forward presence primarily that makes sense as well. Yes, if Goldy goes down for an extended period that throws the structure out but that's the case with any key player and we don't need 100% cover for every single contingency at this stage of the build.

I am leaning in favour of giving the Tiges nothing. Take CCJ in the PSD

Agreed

Pick 38 has great value judging by draft experts, especially if we aren't getting anything from the AFL via priority pick or FA compensation.

Straight swap for Tarrant or PSD my preference. Pick 60 whatever at a push.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David King #34 & Mark Roberts #22 like this.
Ive been trolling on the trade board stack thread a bit .
Im feeling pretty happy with myself I trolled both Richmond and Carlton with one post and got bites from both.
Sassy Fishing GIF - Sassy Fishing Gay - Discover & Share GIFs

Last edited:
Ive been trolling on the trade board stack thread a bit .
Im feeling pretty happy with myself I trolled both Richmond and Carlton with one post and got bites from both.
View attachment 1245715
Just went and had a look around. Dear me could not be bothered commenting on a lot of what was being posted about us. They live or are living in a fantasy world when it comes to CCJ and our future. Going to be a few upset Tigers soon enough.

Just went and had a look around. Dear me could not be bothered commenting on a lot of what was being posted about us. They live or are living in a fantasy world when it comes to CCJ and our future. Going to be a few upset Tigers soon enough.
I'm loving that we don't leak as a club.
They haven't even seen our side of the story through the media.
I expect some pretty good melts when the trade goes through.
Its going to surprise them.

He is a bit of a ratbag.
If we looked at him you would expect we are hoping for him to grow out of it.
Good player imo. In a position we dont have much depth in.
He is currently waiting on a 1 year offer.
Sometimes you need a bit of ratbag, just need to ensure him and Stepho aren’t out and about too much
2 year deal & slightly performanced based, aren’t getting much out of us for him
FWIW though I do think he stays, can’t see anyone really offering anything too outrageous

Sometimes you need a bit of ratbag, just need to ensure him and Stepho aren’t out and about too much
2 year deal & slightly performanced based, aren’t getting much out of us for him
FWIW though I do think he stays, can’t see anyone really offering anything too outrageous
He was in jail 12 months ago. (im not sure what for)
He was in the punch on during the kebab incident also.
There is a bit of history to it now.
The hope is he has grown out of it.

Back