Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
fu** it… id be all in…
View attachment 1243341
Give em 4 and next years first for Luko and Rankine…

tell Luko and Rankine to get in E Hollands’ ear before they leave and tell him crows want him and will come hard for him end of 2022 when he’s out of contract

Hollands can be the classy, elite mid we need…

Gut the swans for every crows supporting player they have….

adding Dawson, Luko, Rankine and Hollands in two years to what we already have plus a few other Hamish O later pick specials, and an academy player or two and rebuild is done.
Add Oliver when he's a FA and we're read to go!

Ol Rowe at it again..throwing out there that Luko might be on the cards (ie gettable) for the crows on 5AA

I'm happy to improve in any role, but pick 4 or at least a small downgrade of it, must be firewalled to draft an elite disposal/decision making mid. I'd argue 2022 first pick should as well. But next year, as an example, if we get Luko by throwing Smith or any of the contracted 4 primary mids into a deal that keeps our fist intact, then I'd be more than happy with that.

I'm happy to improve in any role, but pick 4 or at least a small downgrade of it, must be firewalled to draft an elite disposal/decision making mid. I'd argue 2022 first pick should as well. But next year, as an example, if we get Luko by throwing Smith or any of the contracted 4 primary mids into a deal that keeps our fist intact, then I'd be more than happy with that.
Smith won't be traded by the AFC, he is so important to the connection of the group and cultural journey

Nicks has often said Smith is the one player that connects with every member of the playing group

Trading Smith will hurt the group

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Smith won't be traded by the AFC, he is so important to the connection of the group and cultural journey

Nicks has often said Smith is the one player that connects with every member of the playing group

Trading Smith will hurt the group

Rumour was that the first guys to meet and greet Dawson when he walked in the door last week and show him around were Smithers and Lairdy.

smithers will also be the first to meet and greet Rankine and luko when the time comes.. he aready has a connection with those two lads as he helped coach them in the u/18 SA side in their draft year whilst he was recovering from his knee injury.

smithers aint going anywhere.. hes a part of the furniture now.

i can’t believe anyone HAS watched him and thought he has lived up to the hype.

he’s worth a lot less than what he cost.

that’s not even a question.

if I put a $500 price tag on my half eaten sandwich, that’s my business. But I’m gonna be stuck with it
Asking on behalf of the Gold Coast, could you please clarify the filling of the sandwich and the bread type? Doing due diligence in case they are interested.

I don’t think we are interested in Luko. I reckon we targeted Dawson as a cheaper, possibly better Luko alternative

My opinion is that it was EITHER Luko or Dawson not both. And we targeted Dawson
i think the cheeky smirk and grin on Nicksy’s guilty looking mug in that presser he did a couple of weeks back, where he was asked if he knew anything about luko buying a nice big house just around the corner from west lakes, says otherwise….

Luko and Dawson can easily fit into the one side.. either on a wing each, or one off half back, or one taking the Lynch type role… plenty of different options/combinations..

we certainly wouldn't say no to having the elite skills of both these lads delivering into our forward line.. and people seem to forget that luko is three years behind Dawson development wise... still a hell of a lot of improvement/maturing to come for Jack..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sure. What’s the passcode to your imagination?
And someone actually liked your response

Imagination, please what about your iike your imagination on Gibbs as a player.....

Like I said its easy to trace back Nicks comments on Smith and the rapport he has with the entire playing group but for you irs easier to keep firing cheap shots at posters who are trying to enjoy the forum

No wonder why so many long term posters have dropped away

Here's me thinking that we all support the same club

Lukosius started with such a skinny frame he seemed to develop a way to survive in AFL. Find space, use skills, play behind the football.

Maybe would have been better playing key forward at reserves level for a while and competing, then be introduced to AFL as he got stronger.

His dad is built like a brick shithouse so it's surprising that he hasn't filled out more.

Lukosius started with such a skinny frame he seemed to develop a way to survive in AFL. Find space, use skills, play behind the football.

Maybe would have been better playing key forward at reserves level for a while and competing, then be introduced to AFL as he got stronger.

His dad is built like a brick shithouse so it's surprising that he hasn't filled out more.
Hasn’t found beer yet like the oldman

I mean, can you suggest some search terms?
Maybe when Smith was first appointed to the leadership group

Honestly it's not hard.....

There are people on this board that just can't wait to find reason to trip other up.....

Wow

What a great board this has become, holding uo some real good standards here

And Dawson wasn't top 10 when he was 21.

Luko's output is still pretty good for a 3rd year player. We get another year to see him develop further
He's definitely done ok and has potential, otherwise we wouldn't be talking about him at all.

There is something very indulgent about the way Luko plays (or is being played) at GC that irks me a little. Can't put my finger on it.

To me he has the hallmarks of a classic mobile CHF and I wish he were played there more.

I'm not in favour of going after him if we are to use him the way he is currently being used.

There is something very indulgent about the way Luko plays (or is being played) at GC that irks me a little. Can't put my finger on it.

Probably say the same about Rankine.

I would back us to get both Luko and Rankine playing at a level they were destined for.

We are not there yet as a Club, but we are changing into a much better football club.

And someone actually liked your response

Imagination, please what about your iike your imagination on Gibbs as a player.....

Like I said its easy to trace back Nicks comments on Smith and the rapport he has with the entire playing group but for you irs easier to keep firing cheap shots at posters who are trying to enjoy the forum

No wonder why so many long term posters have dropped away

Here's me thinking that we all support the same club

Hot wet mess on aisle 3, clean up team to aisle 3

sure. What’s the passcode to your imagination?
Sanders

I've been thinking, I would like to resolve my imagination, and if it's OK I would welcome your assistance.

My imagination tells me, that the person you are online is very different to the person you are in real life.

I woukd love to test this imagination, here is my offer....

When Borders reopen and I can fly back in to Adelaidd I woukd live to buy you a beer, hey I'll even buy you a meal and it can be at your local.

When we meet if you are the exact same insulting smart and as you are online and you back that up in person as you do on line ill more than happy post on here and tell people "although you are a smart ass duck on here, you were the same duck face to face and you stood by your words*.

However if you prove my imagination right and you a very different face to face I will also come on here and call you out for the difference in your online and face to face behaviours.

In front of the entire forum will you agree to have a face to face beer with me once borders reopen?

I look forward to your acceptance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back