News Michael Voss departs for Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Quote from Ollie Wines - I thought this was meant to be Ken's only strength, and apparently Voss is better than him at this too. What is it that Ken actually does know how to do again?

View attachment 1243886
Hinkley should have let him do it the other week!

Lol imagine if Voss gets them going and overtakes us next season.

What happens to the lad currently at Sturt. Did I see his name in 'the Advertiser SANFL Team of the Year'? He must have some ability? Worth a rookie spot?

Voss is fu**in crazy

For the money he is likely to be getting I would go crazy too. I have no idea what Voss' salary will be at Princes' Park but I imagine it is a lot more than his Assistant's salary at Alberton. Back in 2015 Mick Malthouse was reported to be on 1m a year at Carlton so Voss could possibly be getting at least around 1.5 M for 3 years at Carlton. Worst case scenario for Voss is to take the 1.5M then retire to the Gold Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is Nicks to Adelaide, Schofield to West Coast, now Voss to Carlton. Maybe the almighty has a cunning plan to fu** up every other AFL club by spreading the Hinkley virus?

We're the Gladystan of the AFL.

All about the personal journey for Voss.

Hearing him talk about how great it is to get to a "big club" that he supported as a kid makes me realise he was never Port Adelaide.

We were just a means to an end.

Time for some more Port people (woth outside experience).

Quote from Ollie Wines - I thought this was meant to be Ken's only strength, and apparently Voss is better than him at this too. What is it that Ken actually does know how to do again?

View attachment 1243886
And ................. how did that work a week or so ago then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back