We have Voss, now we have the Assistants...

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if Voss will want to hire an analyst type person like Chris Sheedy who moved from Port to Adelaide last year?

I would have tickled you to take your post back because I read that as Kevin Sheedy.

Wonder if Voss will want to hire an analyst type person like Chris Sheedy who moved from Port to Adelaide last year?
I mentioned 'guru' John Wardrop above who retired at the end of 2020 but this guy Rob Harding was put off during covid cutbacks with over ten years at four clubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Lappin and Scarlett are out then I'm getting worried there aren't many top end assistants left. This is integral to Vossy's success and the club's rejuvenation. Get on to it Cooky!

Unfortunately we left it pretty late...a lot of the seemingly highly rated assistants already locked in.

Having said that there still seems to be quite a few around and us supporters probably don't really know much about which assistants are good.

If Lappin and Scarlett are out then I'm getting worried there aren't many top end assistants left. This is integral to Vossy's success and the club's rejuvenation. Get on to it Cooky!

Why is Lappin out? It felt like Voss had some ideas of who he would like to bring across. Lappin would fit us like a glove IMO…

In fact let’s just bring across Skinny as well. *insert Old El Paso GIF*

Why is Lappin out? It felt like Voss had some ideas of who he would like to bring across. Lappin would fit us like a glove IMO…

In fact let’s just bring across Skinny as well. *insert Old El Paso GIF*

Bit of media speculation that Geelong may have given him a "too good to refuse" offer - 4 or 5 years heading up their development. Not sure we'd offer more than 3, and more likely 2. Would probably be a less "sexy" role as well, just a regular old assistant coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back