Preview Changes for the Mighty Dogs into the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Think vandermeer was the easy one considering his hamstring, Gardner is the one I feel for it must have been so tight between him and cordy
Yeah was prepared for VDM. Genuinely thought Gardner would stay in so it certainly tugged on the heartstrings when news came out he was dropped. Would have been such a good story from where he came from and the margins must have been so tight

Schache can always swing back if we're stretched for pure height in defence. Not ideal as it probably means we're losing, but gives us flexibility for Cordy to play smaller

Hope VDM is sub not a Gardy fan but sorry for a guy that gives 100%. Roarke is the lucky one hope he justifies his selection. The guy I am most feel sorry for is Wally breaks a leg in 2016 has a good 2020 and loses he spot to Hannan. I guess it was the right call as Hannan has proven to be a good finals player but it sucks for Wally.

Wally and Jong were at the top of my list of players who I wanted to see in a GF but so happy to see Roarke in the team and I know he can do a j9b for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah I think that would be a waste. Schache is the key player there. Can go back if needed and play the 2nd forward if Tim needs to go into the ruck for an extended period.

We have played our best footy with the 2-3 tall option back and forward.

We have enough runners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back